Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Local Shooting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Local Shooting Empty
PostSubject: Local Shooting   Local Shooting EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 7:53 pm

Man Charged With Shooting Girlfriend In Her Face

February 28, 2013

Multiple charges have been against a Pensacola man who shot his girlfriend in the face this morning during an argument.

Henry Blackmon, 21, of 4823 Sierra Drive, Pensacola, was charged with attempted murder, assault, possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, vehicle theft, fleeing/eluding police, and driving with a suspended license.

The incident occurred around 2:30 a.m. at Blount Street and Watson Drive. The 23-year-old victim was driving a vehicle when she and Blackmon got into an argument. Blackmon then shot her in the face, pushed her out of the car and fled the scene, Pensacola Police said. The victim used her cell phone to call 911.

As police were responding to the area, Officer David Rogers saw the vehicle westbound on Cervantes Street. Officers Rogers and Coy McKenna followed the vehicle with emergency lights and sirens activated to “X” and Cervantes streets where Rogers intentionally collided with the suspect’s vehicle in an effort to stop it.

No one was injured during the collision but a chain link fence was damaged during the impact.

The female victim was taken to a local hospital for treatment of non-life threatening injuries. Her name has not been released .

The ESCO arrest report lists one of his charges as a homicide. I certainly hope the young girl survived.

Here is the piece of garbage....

Local Shooting Blackm10

Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Local Shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Shooting   Local Shooting EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 9:12 am

Want to bet that drugs were involved? She probably used the last piece of meth.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not an innocent... but I stayed away from that crap that would get me hooked.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Local Shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Shooting   Local Shooting EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 3:45 pm

If you really like something.....that's a tell-tale sign it could be a future problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Local Shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Shooting   Local Shooting Empty

Back to top Go down

Local Shooting
Page 1 of 1