Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Support our local Fallen Soldiers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost Rider
Admin
Ghost Rider

Support our local Fallen Soldiers Empty
PostSubject: Support our local Fallen Soldiers   Support our local Fallen Soldiers EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:47 pm

Lets not let these bastards(pardon my language) take over this time of grief for this family. There is nothing that gets me more irate than a protest against an America hero who gave his all. I will be there.

Support our local Fallen Soldiers 11455_10
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Support our local Fallen Soldiers   Support our local Fallen Soldiers EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:06 pm

Ghost_Rider1949 wrote:
Lets not let these bastards(pardon my language) take over this time of grief for this family. There is nothing that gets me more irate than a protest against an America hero who gave his all. I will be there.

I agree with you completely, GR. If I was in the area I would most definitely be there. I will forward this to my friends in the area who do not participate in this forum. Thanks for posting this.
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Support our local Fallen Soldiers   Support our local Fallen Soldiers EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:30 pm

We are planning on standing on Navy Blvd and Sunset.  Anyone is welcome to join us.  Gunz and his wife and Rita and I.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Support our local Fallen Soldiers   Support our local Fallen Soldiers EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:24 am

My husband and I will probably go to the church, if we can find a place to park. The Patriot Guard will be there, right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Support our local Fallen Soldiers   Support our local Fallen Soldiers EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:28 am

From the Patriot Guard website:

http://www.patriotguard.org/Forums/tabid/61/postid/2071820/view/topic/Default.aspx
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
SheSurfs

SheSurfs

PostSubject: Re: Support our local Fallen Soldiers   Support our local Fallen Soldiers EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:31 am

How good of you all to attend and honor this man. I am sure his family is most grateful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Support our local Fallen Soldiers   Support our local Fallen Soldiers Empty

Back to top Go down

Support our local Fallen Soldiers
Page 1 of 1