Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I Stand W/Cuomo. US Not That Great. Electing Bush 2X & Then Nutcase Trump Answers That.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wilburforce

wilburforce

I Stand W/Cuomo. US Not That Great. Electing Bush 2X & Then Nutcase Trump Answers That. Empty
PostSubject: I Stand W/Cuomo. US Not That Great. Electing Bush 2X & Then Nutcase Trump Answers That.   I Stand W/Cuomo. US Not That Great. Electing Bush 2X & Then Nutcase Trump Answers That. EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 5:11 am

Except for winning WWII the US is not that great a country really. Basically founded on slavery you have to look at our entire history. There was genocide against the Indians, the Civil war over slavery, and then the evils of the Guilded Age and our record with civil rights just to name a few things.

Add up all of our history and we really are not that great a nation. And we have not been since Reagan. It is all an illusion. Our greatness is fake because racist still abounds.

We are kidding ourselves that we are a grease nation.
Back to top Go down

I Stand W/Cuomo. US Not That Great. Electing Bush 2X & Then Nutcase Trump Answers That.
Page 1 of 1