Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LOL Trump Rails Against Andrew Cuomo: 'I Have Already MADE America Great Again'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wilburforce

wilburforce

LOL Trump Rails Against Andrew Cuomo: 'I Have Already MADE America Great Again' Empty
PostSubject: LOL Trump Rails Against Andrew Cuomo: 'I Have Already MADE America Great Again'   LOL Trump Rails Against Andrew Cuomo: 'I Have Already MADE America Great Again' EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 7:35 am

by Ken Meyer | Aug 17th, 2018, 10:38 am

Once again, Donald Trump is hammering away at Andrew Cuomo.

The New York governor has been getting a lot of grief lately for saying America “was never that great” in a questionable attempt to flip the script on the president’s “Make America Great Again” slogan. Trump has been ripping Cuomo for this over the last few days, and after he finished complaining about his military parade getting cancelled for being too expensive, he found time to get in some more shots at the governor.

Donald J. Trump
✔️
@realDonaldTrump
How does a politician, Cuomo, known for pushing people and businesses out of his state, not to mention having the highest taxes in the U.S., survive making the statement, WE’RE NOT GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, IT WAS NEVER THAT GREAT? Which section of the sentence is worse?

7:44 AM - Aug 17, 2018
29.3K people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Donald J. Trump
✔️
@realDonaldTrump
Wow! Big pushback on Governor Andrew Cuomo of New York for his really dumb statement about America’s lack of greatness. I have already MADE America Great Again, just look at the markets, jobs, military- setting records, and we will do even better. Andrew “choked” badly, mistake!

10:10 AM - Aug 17, 2018
37.1K people are talking about this

Donald J. Trump
✔️
@realDonaldTrump
When a politician admits that “We’re not going to make America great again,” there doesn’t seem to be much reason to ever vote for him. This could be a career threatening statement by Andrew Cuomo, with many wanting him to resign-he will get higher ratings than his brother Chris!

10:17 AM - Aug 17, 2018
35.5K people are talking about this

Read more: https://www.mediaite.com/online/trump-rails-against-andrew-cuomo-i-have-already-made-america-great-again/
Back to top Go down

LOL Trump Rails Against Andrew Cuomo: 'I Have Already MADE America Great Again'
Page 1 of 1