Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'Worst Mistake I Ever Made': Union Support Nosedives as Workers Express Regret for Trump Votes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wilburforce

wilburforce

'Worst Mistake I Ever Made': Union Support Nosedives as Workers Express Regret for Trump Votes Empty
PostSubject: 'Worst Mistake I Ever Made': Union Support Nosedives as Workers Express Regret for Trump Votes   'Worst Mistake I Ever Made': Union Support Nosedives as Workers Express Regret for Trump Votes EmptySat May 05, 2018 5:34 am

"Trump is for the rich," one union member said

Many American union workers who voted for President Donald Trump in the 2016 election are increasingly beginning to regret their decision—and realize that Trump has been firmly on the side of the rich all along.

That's according to new survey data published by Reuters on Friday, which shows that between March of 2017 and March of this year, Trump's support among union members has fallen by 15 percent.

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2018/05/04/worst-mistake-i-ever-made-union-support-nosedives-workers-express-regret-trump-votes
Back to top Go down

'Worst Mistake I Ever Made': Union Support Nosedives as Workers Express Regret for Trump Votes
Page 1 of 1