Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Idiot used car salesmen stiff pizza delivery man - post video - backfired

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Idiot used car salesmen stiff pizza delivery man - post video - backfired Empty
PostSubject: Idiot used car salesmen stiff pizza delivery man - post video - backfired   Idiot used car salesmen stiff pizza delivery man - post video - backfired EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 11:48 am

The article at Mashable

F&R Auto Sales in Massachusetts posted a video of them stiffing a pizza deliver guy. Here's a quote from Mashable (video on their website):

Quote :
Apparently, the car dealership placed an order that totaled just over $42 and paid Tansey with two $20 bills and two $5 bills for a total of $50. Tansey then left, assuming the remaining $7-and-change was a tip.

But there was a misunderstanding and the dealership wanted change, so they called Palace Pizza and forced Tansey to return the money.

At first, Tansey and the employees of the dealership argued civilly about what happened. It seems like the issue was a simple miscommunication, but just before he leaves, Tansey explains, "I'm not mad, I just had to waste my resources coming back here."

After that statement, the dealership employees start to get angry at Tansey, and one even threatens him by saying "Hey, out the door before I put my foot in your ass, how's that one?" Another person asks to "get the f*cking owner and manager on the phone, I want that motherf*cker gone. I want him fired."

An employee at F&R Auto then called Palace Pizza to complain, claiming he "verbally berated" them. However, Adam Willoughby, a manager at Palace Pizza explained to Boston.com that this isn't the first time they've had a problem with the dealership.

So Tansey left without a tip that night, but after the news broke, a woman named Amanda Marie Rogers set up a GoFundMe page titled "Get Jarrid his tip money!," which has raised more than $20,000 at the time of writing...

Although the owner of the dealership personally apologized on Wednesday, F&R Auto has been flooded with negative feedback on Google, Yelp and other social media sites. Their Facebook page has since been taken down, but has been replaced with parody accounts.

Idiot used car salesmen stiff pizza delivery man - post video - backfired Screen-Shot-2015-01-16-at-1.34.52-PM

Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Idiot used car salesmen stiff pizza delivery man - post video - backfired   Idiot used car salesmen stiff pizza delivery man - post video - backfired EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 12:37 pm

Here's the video. What a bunch of assholes.

Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Idiot used car salesmen stiff pizza delivery man - post video - backfired   Idiot used car salesmen stiff pizza delivery man - post video - backfired EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 1:01 pm

Wish I lived near there I could think up a few ways to harass them jerks....
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Idiot used car salesmen stiff pizza delivery man - post video - backfired   Idiot used car salesmen stiff pizza delivery man - post video - backfired EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 3:54 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Wish I lived near there I could think up a few ways to harass them jerks....

You wouldn't have to think very hard. I could give you some ideas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idiot used car salesmen stiff pizza delivery man - post video - backfired   Idiot used car salesmen stiff pizza delivery man - post video - backfired Empty

Back to top Go down

Idiot used car salesmen stiff pizza delivery man - post video - backfired
Page 1 of 1