Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

India attacked by idiot ISIS trying to blow up American carrier...India quickly dispatches the problem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

India attacked by idiot ISIS trying to blow up American carrier...India quickly dispatches the problem Empty
PostSubject: India attacked by idiot ISIS trying to blow up American carrier...India quickly dispatches the problem   India attacked by idiot ISIS trying to blow up American carrier...India quickly dispatches the problem EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 11:48 am

http://www.infowars.com/al-qaeda-india-attack-ends-in-failure-as-jihadists-raid-wrong-ship/

Al-Qaeda in the Indian Subcontinent, the new group announced last week by Ayman al-Zawahiri to bolster his flagging fortunes, suffered a setback when three of its fighters were killed and seven arrested in its first ever terror attack.

Heavily armed militants attacked a naval dock in Karachi’s sea port on Saturday night and targeted what they believed was an American aircraft carrier, but instead found a Pakistan Navy frigate and were overwhelmed before they could cause any damage, investigators said.

Three jihadis were killed in the attack, four were captured and another three arrested the following day on information from interrogations. Two Pakistan Navy guards were wounded in the fighting.
Back to top Go down

India attacked by idiot ISIS trying to blow up American carrier...India quickly dispatches the problem
Page 1 of 1