Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Video of Gulf Breeze Cop hit by a car

Go down 
+3
Joanimaroni
nochain
Eric
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Video of Gulf Breeze Cop hit by a car Empty
PostSubject: Video of Gulf Breeze Cop hit by a car   Video of Gulf Breeze Cop hit by a car EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 3:02 pm

His daughter rolls up right after it happened.

A Gulf Breeze police officer was seriously injured Monday afternoon when he was run over by a motorist during a traffic stop, according to law enforcement officials.

About 2 p.m., Sgt. Kerstan Tatro stopped Amy Lee Giorgio, 30, after seeing her driving erratically near the south end of the Pensacola Bay Bridge, Gulf Breeze Chief of Police Robert Randle said. As Tatro was standing by Giorgio's driver's side window speaking to her, he reportedly noticed Giorgio trying to put her Lexus CV into gear.

Tatro reached into the window in an attempt to grab her car keys out of the ignition, Randle said. Giorgio accelerated with Tatro still partway in her window, carried him a short distance and ran him over when he fell from the vehicle's side.

"I don't know the complete extent of his injuries, but his arm was fractured in the window," Randle said. "It was pretty obviously broken."

She was later apprehended. officers found drugs in her possession, and she appeared to be impaired during her arrest. Giorgio was transferred into the custody of the Gulf Breeze Police Department to be transported to Santa Rosa County Jail.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Video of Gulf Breeze Cop hit by a car   Video of Gulf Breeze Cop hit by a car EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 3:40 pm

I saw her photo, she was a stoner.

I noticed one pickup take off after her and several others stop to help the cop. There are still folks willing to get involved.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Video of Gulf Breeze Cop hit by a car   Video of Gulf Breeze Cop hit by a car EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 4:50 pm

I probably would have stopped.  I was a Volunteer Fire Department EMT.  Before traffic lights were installed at Gulf Beach Highway/Blue Angel Parkway & Sorrento Road/Blue Angel Parkway, I heard that had half of the traffic fatalities in the county.

It was meatball stuff too.  Fifty-five mph T-bones!
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Video of Gulf Breeze Cop hit by a car   Video of Gulf Breeze Cop hit by a car EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 3:49 pm

I heard the incident on the scanner when it happened....awful. Tatro's 16 year old daughter was on her way home from the mall and saw her dad's police SUV. She jumped out and ran to him....you can hear her crying and saying that's my dad. Tatro I very appreciative of everyone that assisted him ad his daughter..

Giorgio is the live in tramp, for Gulf Breeze millionaire Mr. Powell, he owns the Crown Plaza. Living in his million dollar waterfront home, driving a new $50,000 Lexus sports coupe, access to all the money and luxuries you want still can't compete with crack cocaine.

Judging from her picture....she has obviously been on meth. She has a long arrest record and is well known to Gulf Breeze PD....hopefully after this she will be sentenced to jail time rather than a slap on the wrist.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Video of Gulf Breeze Cop hit by a car   Video of Gulf Breeze Cop hit by a car EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 4:06 pm

Video of Gulf Breeze Cop hit by a car 635563799775675340-ViewImageFull
Giorgio

Joani, I noticed that Lexus too.  It was a nice one.  I doubt that the people pursuing her could catch her, unless they had a very fast car... assuming she was driving fast to get away.

I looked at a used one a few years back and salivated.  Even used, it was out of my price range... sigh.

Video of Gulf Breeze Cop hit by a car Giorgi10

Image from this site.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Video of Gulf Breeze Cop hit by a car   Video of Gulf Breeze Cop hit by a car EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 4:17 pm

She has more recent arrests in Pensacola and GB also. Tatro drives a new V8 SUV he could keep up long enough to alert PPD to catch her if needed.

Back to top Go down
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: Video of Gulf Breeze Cop hit by a car   Video of Gulf Breeze Cop hit by a car EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 6:07 pm

nochain wrote:

The word "stoner" is exclusively applied to marijuana users, not other drugs.
It wasn't marijuana that made this women go berserk. Marijuana doesn't make people
go berserk. That was only in the movie Reefer Madness.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Video of Gulf Breeze Cop hit by a car   Video of Gulf Breeze Cop hit by a car EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 7:12 pm

Judging from her face she has been on Meth and now on crack. Bob you and I have dicussed meth years ago.
Back to top Go down
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: Video of Gulf Breeze Cop hit by a car   Video of Gulf Breeze Cop hit by a car EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 8:02 pm

I smoked crack ONE time years ago. It was exactly what I imagine smoking foam rubber sofa cushions would smell and taste like. And it didn't even give me that much of a high either. Not for me.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Video of Gulf Breeze Cop hit by a car   Video of Gulf Breeze Cop hit by a car EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:38 pm

BobW wrote:
nochain wrote:

The word "stoner"  is exclusively applied to marijuana users,  not other drugs.
It wasn't marijuana that made this women go berserk.  Marijuana doesn't make people
go berserk.  That was only in the movie Reefer Madness.  

It speaks to Joani's character that she does not know that a "stoner" is someone who smokes too much pot, a "junkie" is someone who shoots heroin, and a geeterhead, speedfreak, meth head,.... etc. is someone who uses methamphetamine.

Mind you it also speaks to our characters that you and I do know what those things mean.... DAMMIT.

scratch
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Video of Gulf Breeze Cop hit by a car   Video of Gulf Breeze Cop hit by a car EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 5:04 am

riceme wrote:
BobW wrote:
nochain wrote:

The word "stoner"  is exclusively applied to marijuana users,  not other drugs.
It wasn't marijuana that made this women go berserk.  Marijuana doesn't make people
go berserk.  That was only in the movie Reefer Madness.  

It speaks to Joani's character that she does not know that a "stoner" is someone who smokes too much pot, a "junkie" is someone who shoots heroin, and a geeterhead, speedfreak, meth head,.... etc. is someone who uses methamphetamine.

Mind you it also speaks to our characters that you and I do know what those things mean.... DAMMIT.

scratch  

Oh no....I understood your definitions!.....I prefer to say she is simply a dumbass criminal....
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Video of Gulf Breeze Cop hit by a car   Video of Gulf Breeze Cop hit by a car EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 12:02 pm

I wonder which judge will let her go with a fine and slap on the hand instead of a few years in prison...
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Video of Gulf Breeze Cop hit by a car   Video of Gulf Breeze Cop hit by a car EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:44 pm

mediawatcher wrote:

Oh no....I understood your definitions!.....I prefer to say she is simply a dumbass criminal....

I have another name for her, but I can't say it here...

Mad
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Video of Gulf Breeze Cop hit by a car   Video of Gulf Breeze Cop hit by a car EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 5:12 am

riceme wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:

Mad

Double dog dare ya!!!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Video of Gulf Breeze Cop hit by a car   Video of Gulf Breeze Cop hit by a car EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 9:50 pm

mediawatcher wrote:
riceme wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:

Mad

Double dog dare ya!!!!!!  Twisted Evil

DAMN, you pulled out the DOUBLE DOG dare on me??? That is hard to pass up, but Eric would ban me if I called this lunatic what I think she is. Besides, it's not a word I ever use out loud... I really only ever think it in my head, and very rarely at that, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video of Gulf Breeze Cop hit by a car   Video of Gulf Breeze Cop hit by a car Empty

Back to top Go down

Video of Gulf Breeze Cop hit by a car
Page 1 of 1