Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Big Fire In Gulf Breeze 9:03 am

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

Big Fire In Gulf Breeze  9:03 am Empty
PostSubject: Big Fire In Gulf Breeze 9:03 am   Big Fire In Gulf Breeze  9:03 am EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:07 am

Apartment fire I think. Looks like Escambia is helping
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Big Fire In Gulf Breeze 9:03 am   Big Fire In Gulf Breeze  9:03 am EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:09 am

Joani burned the cake Razz
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Big Fire In Gulf Breeze 9:03 am   Big Fire In Gulf Breeze  9:03 am EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:13 am

The apartments on Nightingale Lane just off Fairpoint Dr. The complex has many elderly residents. I called my son to tell him about the fire...and he cut me off and said I'M HERE". He saw the smoke Fairpoint and went banging on doors to evacuate residents prior to the Fire Department arriving.....Gulf Breeze had 3 firemen that arrived shortly after my son......and by the time they arrived the fire was through the roof and fully involved.... He said one lady had severe burns to both hands and arms. Multiple ambulance are in route as well has numerous fire departments.

Damn I love my kids.
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Big Fire In Gulf Breeze 9:03 am   Big Fire In Gulf Breeze  9:03 am EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:18 am

Thanks For those that dont have a scanner.. Should work Escambia fire ...http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/332/?rl=rr

..http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/332/?rl=rr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Fire In Gulf Breeze 9:03 am   Big Fire In Gulf Breeze  9:03 am EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:23 am

Oh no, Joani. Glad your son could help.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Big Fire In Gulf Breeze 9:03 am   Big Fire In Gulf Breeze  9:03 am EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 10:07 am

Your son is a hero, Joani.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Big Fire In Gulf Breeze 9:03 am   Big Fire In Gulf Breeze  9:03 am EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 10:19 am

Eric wrote:
Joani burned the cake Razz

My cake is perfect. Laughing

In keeping with mom's tradition, I took a very small slice to make sure it was good. Mom always made cakes for events at the school, for friends, and other occasions. She had a method of slicing a very small piece from two sides and then pushing the cake together before icing it.

For our birthdays, mom made our cakes and then took them to Jack from J's bakery (our neighbor) and ALLOWED him to ice them. Jack always said...one day your mom may trust me to make ya'll a cake. Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Fire In Gulf Breeze 9:03 am   Big Fire In Gulf Breeze  9:03 am Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Fire In Gulf Breeze 9:03 am
Page 1 of 1