Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dont expect too much for Christmas this year

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

Dont expect too much for Christmas this year Empty
PostSubject: Dont expect too much for Christmas this year   Dont expect too much for Christmas this year EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 8:50 am

Dont expect too much for Christmas this year Santac10
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Dont expect too much for Christmas this year   Dont expect too much for Christmas this year EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 9:40 am

I'll leave out an extra cookie, Santa looks like he's lost a lot of weight...damn you Obama.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Dont expect too much for Christmas this year   Dont expect too much for Christmas this year EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 10:48 am

He's lost some weight after getting that flu shot...
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: Dont expect too much for Christmas this year   Dont expect too much for Christmas this year EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 6:44 am

What's the big deal.  That's where I get all my Christmas presents anyway.  Either that or yard sales.

I once retrieved about 20 pair of brand new shoes still in their boxes from the dumpster behind Shoe Station on Davis.  After I'd loaded them in my car and calculated the profit I would make on eBay with them,  I walked around to the entrance of the store and asked the person in charge "why did you throw away all those brand new shoes?"
The answer:  "Stale merchandise".
Well apparently it wasn't "stale" to all the people who bought them on eBay.  lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dont expect too much for Christmas this year   Dont expect too much for Christmas this year Empty

Back to top Go down

Dont expect too much for Christmas this year
Page 1 of 1