Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ok, its obvious, you dont like me

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

ok, its obvious, you dont like me Empty
PostSubject: ok, its obvious, you dont like me   ok, its obvious, you dont like me EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 3:48 pm

Ive tried just about every thing to open up dialog.

I give up!

No reason to be typing to the wind forever.

Embrace your peace.

I love you 

chickenshats
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ok, its obvious, you dont like me   ok, its obvious, you dont like me EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 6:33 pm

You're a needy thing, ain'tcha?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ok, its obvious, you dont like me   ok, its obvious, you dont like me EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 7:54 pm

Yes. And worth every bit of it.

Excuse me while I go back to watching planet of the apes
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: ok, its obvious, you dont like me   ok, its obvious, you dont like me EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:00 pm

We were at a birthday party all day.....youngest grandchild turned 2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ok, its obvious, you dont like me   ok, its obvious, you dont like me EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:14 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
We were at a birthday party all day.....youngest grandchild turned 2.

Congrats!

My grandson starts school tomorrow. We are all nervous.

Anyway, you know how I get, I get poo poo head when I feel like Im talking to myself for too long. I actually had a good day yesterday being silly all day, dancing around the house and being goofy. I see others come on here and they don't make many contribution/post to the forum but then go back to reward boards with post and it ticks me off. And personally I don't think boards deserves to be rewarded with a successful forum after allowing threats to people and only getting angry about it when they were directed at him.

I realize there is not the same 'beat downs" here but we could have good discussions if people would put forth a effort, we have left leaning people here, we have right leaning people here and we have all over the place falling down people here like myself lol

I'm not poo poo head anymore. Im skunk head today, which means I have to dye my hair today.  Razz 

Happy Sunday!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ok, its obvious, you dont like me   ok, its obvious, you dont like me EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:40 am

I haven't been posting anywhere very much.

I've been away from home on business and brought my son with me to experience a long weekend in the big city.

I mostly peruse the forums while he's primping.

lol

Will have to be getting off here soon, because we're taking the subway to Fenway for the 1:00 game.

Go Sox!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ok, its obvious, you dont like me   ok, its obvious, you dont like me EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:49 am

salinsky wrote:
I haven't been posting anywhere very much.

I've been away from home on business and brought my son with me to experience a long weekend in the big city.

I mostly peruse the forums while he's primping.

lol

Will have to be getting off here soon, because we're taking the subway to Fenway for the 1:00 game.

Go Sox!

oh your up north. have fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ok, its obvious, you dont like me   ok, its obvious, you dont like me EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:06 am

Yup.

We're having a blast.

This city is a revelation.

Bursting with diversity and vitality.

We're staying in Cambridge next to MIT and taking the subways everywhere.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: ok, its obvious, you dont like me   ok, its obvious, you dont like me EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:09 am

Gotta love that diversity....it's remaking Europe into a Muslim Caliphate...can't wait for Sharia law here that will shut down these feminist wankers...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ok, its obvious, you dont like me   ok, its obvious, you dont like me EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:14 am

You stay in the woods with your guns and your Bibles.

I'll be having the time of my life, riding the trains throughout the big cities, packed like sardines with every race, religion, and ethnicity - all embracing and loving the American dream.

What a country!
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: ok, its obvious, you dont like me   ok, its obvious, you dont like me EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:16 am

Right commie....Have fun....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ok, its obvious, you dont like me   ok, its obvious, you dont like me EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:21 am

You should see MIT!

These kids are amazing.

Whites are well represented, but they're not the majority.

These will be tomorrow's leaders of America.

The future is bright.

You better stay in the bug out in the woods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ok, its obvious, you dont like me   ok, its obvious, you dont like me EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:59 am

salinsky wrote:
You should see MIT!

These kids are amazing.

Whites are well represented, but they're not the majority.

These will be tomorrow's leaders of America.

The future is bright.

You better stay in the bug out in the woods.

Whites arnt the majority anywhere. unless they are all huddled in a corner somewhere in south Dakota. Yeah, the evil white man is going extinct. (sarc)
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: ok, its obvious, you dont like me   ok, its obvious, you dont like me EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:44 am

Sorry Chrissy, I was in the ER yesterday... have had a migraine for two days.

I don't know how old your son is, sal. Did you take him there on a university tour or just seeing the sites?

Whites are the majority outside of most big cities, including Interior Alaska.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ok, its obvious, you dont like me   ok, its obvious, you dont like me EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 12:08 pm

riceme wrote:
Sorry Chrissy, I was in the ER yesterday... have had a migraine for two days.

I don't know how old your son is, sal. Did you take him there on a university tour or just seeing the sites?

Whites are the majority outside of most big cities, including Interior Alaska.

Hope you're feeling better. I know how debilitating a migraine can be. Its not just a headache. seriously they feel like a aneurism Crying or Very sad 

Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: ok, its obvious, you dont like me   ok, its obvious, you dont like me EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:06 pm

Sorry about the migraine Riceme.

Sal, I love Boston.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: ok, its obvious, you dont like me   ok, its obvious, you dont like me EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 7:48 pm

Thanks, ladies. I've been getting them every weekend. This has happened to me before where I only get them on my days off and I think it's stress-related... I don't get them when my stress level remains steadily high, then as soon as it drops I get a migraine. It's something with my body chemistry. As soon as Sunday night or Monday morning rolls around, I'm good to go. It sucks... amounts to no weekends. Now that I've got good insurance again I have got to see someone about this. The Topamax is obviously not working to keep this type of migraine away.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: ok, its obvious, you dont like me   ok, its obvious, you dont like me EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:38 pm

I get these intense headaches a couple of times a night, but it is from chugging frozen Margaritas too fast. Owwwie!
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: ok, its obvious, you dont like me   ok, its obvious, you dont like me EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:14 pm

Eric wrote:
I get these intense headaches a couple of times a night, but it is from chugging frozen Margaritas too fast.  Owwwie!

Brainfreeze! Good point... unfortunately frequent migraines put a damper on my alcoholic intake, too. When I get lots of migraines I don't drink... at all. Alcohol + sugar (can) = migraines. No msg, no alcohol, no stinky cheese, no wine (wait, that counts as alcohol, doesn't it??? haha), nothing that might cause a migraine. My life is pretty much a no fun zone.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: ok, its obvious, you dont like me   ok, its obvious, you dont like me EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:41 pm

riceme wrote:
Eric wrote:
I get these intense headaches a couple of times a night, but it is from chugging frozen Margaritas too fast.  Owwwie!

Brainfreeze! Good point... unfortunately frequent migraines put a damper on my alcoholic intake, too. When I get lots of migraines I don't drink... at all. Alcohol + sugar (can) = migraines. No msg, no alcohol, no stinky cheese, no wine (wait, that counts as alcohol, doesn't it??? haha), nothing that might cause a migraine. My life is pretty much a no fun zone.

Well, that just sucks, Ricey.

If it's lack of stress on the weekends, you could knock off liquor stores... or maybe shoot up your local juke joints.  Razz 
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: ok, its obvious, you dont like me   ok, its obvious, you dont like me EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 12:14 am

Haha. I was on-call this weekend and the guys at work kept me very busy with broken down haul trucks and dozers, and various parts of the mill breaking down. You would think that would be enough to keep the migraines at bay, but noooo. And YES, I had to work through the damn thing. I even took a call while I was in my room at the ER. :/ I really need to get this figured out because that was miserable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ok, its obvious, you dont like me   ok, its obvious, you dont like me EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 5:26 am

Go into health care riceme, you'll never have lack of stress again and your migraine problem solved Smile
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: ok, its obvious, you dont like me   ok, its obvious, you dont like me EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 9:30 am

Trust me, I have more than my own share doing what I do. You can keep yours Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok, its obvious, you dont like me   ok, its obvious, you dont like me Empty

Back to top Go down

ok, its obvious, you dont like me
Page 1 of 1