Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Old Rock and Roll in Spanish(Dont know why, but I really like it)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

Old Rock and Roll in Spanish(Dont know why, but I really like it) Empty
PostSubject: Old Rock and Roll in Spanish(Dont know why, but I really like it)   Old Rock and Roll in Spanish(Dont know why, but I really like it) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:01 pm

Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Old Rock and Roll in Spanish(Dont know why, but I really like it)   Old Rock and Roll in Spanish(Dont know why, but I really like it) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:20 pm

LOL  Back in the day Most dances where help on basketball courts and you had to take off your shoes to keep from marking up the floors.  Hence the term "sock Hops"  The American Legion by Hallmark School was the place to go.  LOL

Last edited by hallmarkgrad on Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Old Rock and Roll in Spanish(Dont know why, but I really like it)   Old Rock and Roll in Spanish(Dont know why, but I really like it) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:24 pm

It just keeps getting better
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Old Rock and Roll in Spanish(Dont know why, but I really like it)   Old Rock and Roll in Spanish(Dont know why, but I really like it) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:37 pm

Come on Share some of your old Favourites'
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Old Rock and Roll in Spanish(Dont know why, but I really like it)   Old Rock and Roll in Spanish(Dont know why, but I really like it) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:40 pm

Woot!!! Woot!!!  The Twist
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Old Rock and Roll in Spanish(Dont know why, but I really like it)   Old Rock and Roll in Spanish(Dont know why, but I really like it) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:46 pm

Funny How the younger people think all we did along time ago was eat cookies and drink milk. LOL
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Old Rock and Roll in Spanish(Dont know why, but I really like it)   Old Rock and Roll in Spanish(Dont know why, but I really like it) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Old Rock and Roll in Spanish(Dont know why, but I really like it)   Old Rock and Roll in Spanish(Dont know why, but I really like it) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:54 pm

Damn!  I always thought the Big Bopper was Jerry Lee Lewis.  He does a good version of Chantilly Lace too.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Old Rock and Roll in Spanish(Dont know why, but I really like it)   Old Rock and Roll in Spanish(Dont know why, but I really like it) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:54 pm

Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Old Rock and Roll in Spanish(Dont know why, but I really like it)   Old Rock and Roll in Spanish(Dont know why, but I really like it) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:06 pm

LOL You all still glad I came back? Maybe not if I keep posting all this stuff. Too Bad More to come
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Old Rock and Roll in Spanish(Dont know why, but I really like it)   Old Rock and Roll in Spanish(Dont know why, but I really like it) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:12 pm

Bo Diddly
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Old Rock and Roll in Spanish(Dont know why, but I really like it)   Old Rock and Roll in Spanish(Dont know why, but I really like it) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:55 pm

Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Rock and Roll in Spanish(Dont know why, but I really like it)   Old Rock and Roll in Spanish(Dont know why, but I really like it) Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Rock and Roll in Spanish(Dont know why, but I really like it)
Page 1 of 1