Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

QUESTION

Go down 
+2
Admin
tidegirl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tidegirl

tidegirl

QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: QUESTION   QUESTION EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:05 am

I am looking for a good place to board my pet when I go away for a few days.... I live in the Perdido Key area.. TIA
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUESTION   QUESTION EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:37 pm

tidegirl wrote:
I am looking for a good place to board my pet when I go away for a few days.... I live in the Perdido Key area.. TIA

Sorry I can't help you with that as we have never boarded our dog when we went away for a while.
Back to top Go down
https://pensacoladaily.forumotion.com
Eric

Eric

QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUESTION   QUESTION EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:45 am

I also have a house out Perdido way...

A few years ago, I tried and couldn't find an animal boarder close by. We found a place near 9th & Cervantes, on Gadsden, I believe. They separated dogs into small and large categories, boarding them separately. I think this is them http://www.easthillanimalhospital.com/PPR/ That office is in the 300 block of E. Gadsden, and we used their other office (Pensacola Pet Resort Too) in the 800 block of E. Gadsden.

They seemed to be good people and came recommended by veterinarian friends. Out Perdido way, the vet Dr. (Mike?) Hamlin (on a side road near Innerarity Hardware) is pretty good and on Navy Blvd., Mike Henderson is good too. They don't board pets, though.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUESTION   QUESTION EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 7:05 pm

We boarded our entire menagerie at the East Hill Animal Hospital facility when we went to West Virginia a couple of years ago. We even boarded our cats. I recommend them as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com

QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUESTION   QUESTION EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 1:53 pm

tidegirl wrote:
I wish I could help you but we've never boarded our dogs either. We usually travel in a camper so we take them with us. Unfortunately, one of our dogs has a lot of separation anxiety and when we left him with close relatives that he knew very well just a couple of years ago, he refused to eat until we came home.
I'm not trying to scare you- you probably know your pets and that they aren't like that.
I'm just saying we are somewhat stuck with our dogs when we travel.
Sometimes it can be somewhat inconvenient.

There is a place over on Spanish Trail that I remember- it's near Creighton road and they advertise that they board and have a nice air conditioned place for your dogs plus a very nice doggy playground outside. Not sure of the name. I used to drive by it all the time and think it might be a good place to leave my dogs- if only I could.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUESTION   QUESTION EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 2:06 pm

Never used them but there's a place in Milton called the Red Woof inn...cute huh ?
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUESTION   QUESTION EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 3:14 pm

Totally faked me out. I got excited and thought GR was back. :'(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUESTION   QUESTION Empty

Back to top Go down

QUESTION