Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The day has come. I must leave my pcola group fascination

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The day has come. I must leave my pcola group fascination Empty
PostSubject: The day has come. I must leave my pcola group fascination   The day has come. I must leave my pcola group fascination EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 12:55 pm

For the past ten years I have been with you. Taking hits to my soul, mental and pride. Putting on a show, loving you and I have really loved some of you more than others.

Ive known it for a while now, but its time for me to exit stage.

Thank you for the last ten years. I have learned so much from you. Be it science, or politics or just general topics. But I am not a pcolian and I don't fit here or with any of you anymore.

I will miss some of you. But know that I have made the right decision because I have ended the war and moved on to life.

Again, thank you for teaching me so much.

I felt this song represented how I felt all these years. So I leave you with it. I love you I love you forever in my mind.

Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

The day has come. I must leave my pcola group fascination Empty
PostSubject: Re: The day has come. I must leave my pcola group fascination   The day has come. I must leave my pcola group fascination EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 5:03 pm

Bye Chrissy.

We'll leave the light on for you.

Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

The day has come. I must leave my pcola group fascination
Page 1 of 1