Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CNN: Michael Brown's Blood Found Splattered on Officer Wilson's Gun and Car

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PkrBum

PkrBum

CNN: Michael Brown's Blood Found Splattered on Officer Wilson's Gun and Car - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CNN: Michael Brown's Blood Found Splattered on Officer Wilson's Gun and Car   CNN: Michael Brown's Blood Found Splattered on Officer Wilson's Gun and Car - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:38 am

I wanted to see if anyone else gets an impression of bias from this article... maybe it's just me.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/forensic-expert-says-michael-brown-autopsy
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

CNN: Michael Brown's Blood Found Splattered on Officer Wilson's Gun and Car - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CNN: Michael Brown's Blood Found Splattered on Officer Wilson's Gun and Car   CNN: Michael Brown's Blood Found Splattered on Officer Wilson's Gun and Car - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:43 am

The Dude wrote:
I wanted to see if anyone else gets an impression of bias from this article... maybe it's just me.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/forensic-expert-says-michael-brown-autopsy

Tough for prosecutors to make a case of murder in this incident....The defense simply has to allow Officer Lewis to give his account...present witnesses....and allow the evidence to corroborate the statements...
Back to top Go down

CNN: Michael Brown's Blood Found Splattered on Officer Wilson's Gun and Car
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2