Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson.

Go down 
+5
Linda
nochain
mediawatcher
Eddard
Eric
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson. Empty
PostSubject: CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson.   CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 8:32 pm

Hold on Betsy... there's going to be a storm.

EDIT:Ferguson, Missouri (CNN) -- [Breaking news, posted at 9:34 p.m. ET]
A Missouri grand jury has decided not to indict Ferguson police Officer Darren Wilson in the August 9 shooting death of Michael Brown, St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney Robert McCulloch said Monday night.

After an "exhaustive review," the jurors deliberated for two days, he said. The grand jurors are "the only ones who have heard all the evidence," McCulloch said.

Brown's father is "devastated" that Wilson will not face charges, a spokeswoman for Michael Brown Sr. told CNN's Evan Perez.
"While we understand that many others share our pain, we ask that you channel your frustration in ways that will make a positive change. We need to work together to fix the system that allowed this to happen," the family said in a statement.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson.   CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 9:09 pm

The only people that can make a difference are the ones in power. I thought the DA's explanation was ridiculous. He never fully explained the fact that so many people said the kid had his arms in the air. It was just that if they didn't explain the motion to him in the exact same way, he doubted them all.
I suspect he had his mind made up from the start and helped steer the grand jury in that direction.

There has already been a police car overturned. There's no excuse for that either but when the government continues to defend police no matter what they do you begin to have a police state. Civil disobedience is going to be the result, every single time.

Until the powers that be change into powers that really listen to the people in this country this antagonism will never change.
I hate to say I knew it would happen. Pensacola police are never held accountable either.
The good cops need to stop protecting the bad cops if all cops want respect. And most of them do deserve our respect, but this case and killing a 12 year old with a toy gun is NOT ACCEPTABLE behavior. It's got to stop somewhere.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson.   CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 4:29 am

Eddard wrote:
The only people that can make a difference are the ones in power. I thought the DA's  explanation was ridiculous. He never fully explained the fact that so many people said the kid had his arms in the air. It was just that if they didn't explain the motion to him in the exact same way, he doubted them all.
I suspect he had his mind made up from the start and helped steer the grand jury in that direction.

There has already been a police car overturned. There's no excuse for that either but when the government continues  to defend police no matter what they do you begin to have a police state. Civil disobedience is going to be the result, every single time.

Until the powers that be change into powers that really listen to the people in this country this antagonism will never change.
I hate to say I knew it would happen. Pensacola police are never held accountable either.
The good cops need to stop protecting the bad cops if all cops want respect. And most of them do deserve our respect, but this case and killing a 12 year old with a toy gun is NOT ACCEPTABLE behavior. It's got to stop somewhere.

First off.... in all three of the forensic examinations there was NO evidence [based on the wounds] that this individual had his hands raised and was surrendering... The wounds indicate just the opposite:
a) Shot in the front.... not in the back as indicated
b) Shot at close range....not from a distance as first reported---blood found on officers' clothes and inside of vehicle
c) At least a dozen citizens testified that the individual "charged" the officer with his "head down like a football player" prior to being shot.
d) The officer sustained several injuries that were consistent with his account and witness versions of the incident

The individual made a choice that evening that turned out to be a horrible decision after robbing the convenience store.

There is nothing to indicate that there were 'good cops protecting bad cops' in this situation and those that are looting and rioting will never respect cops and/or any kind of rules or laws...Not that difficult to understand that they are acting out to benefit themselves with freebies and could care less about this situation as some claim.

Take a look at the 'fake' guns that are being sold....they are made to look exactly like they are real [Sig Sauer 229's and Clocks]...Some come with orange tips to indicate otherwise but when people paint...blacken or remove those tips there is nothing that would make any reasonable individual believe that they are not a real gun....

Being that it's so easy to second guess..... If a someone raises a gun and points it at you... In a split second you decide if it's real ...... whether you feel that your life is in danger... or that it's simply a prank by an innocent individual....Your are correct it is 'unacceptable behavior' for a twelve year old or anyone to pull a gun on anyone....
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson.   CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 8:27 am

Liberal nutcases will NEVER accept that a grand jury spent months listening to real evidence from witnesses - most of whom were black, looked at forensic evidence, and decided there wasn't cause to pursue prosecution.

No, liberals would have been ecstatic to send an innocent white man to prison - just because.....

Where was their "outrage" when OJ sliced up two white people and was found innocent because of suppressed evidence?

They are a bunch of uninformed hypocrites.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson.   CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 8:31 am

nochain wrote:
Liberal nutcases will NEVER accept that a grand jury spent months listening to real evidence from witnesses - most of whom were black, looked at forensic evidence, and decided there wasn't cause to pursue prosecution.

No, liberals would have been ecstatic to send an innocent white man to prison - just because.....

Where was their "outrage" when OJ sliced up two white people and was found innocent because of suppressed evidence?

They are a bunch of uninformed hypocrites.

Don't worry Sharpton's going to Ferguson on Thursday to fan the flames more....
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson.   CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 10:16 am

mediawatcher wrote:
Don't worry Sharpton's going to Ferguson on Thursday to fan the flames more....

CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson. SFNYV9b

I have to agree with you guys... I know, heaven forbid.  At first, like Eddard, I thought Wilson was guilty as sin.  I wasn't sitting for a month in a Grand Jury listening to the evidence.  

As an aside, I saw pictures of Officer Wilson's face right after the altercation, and I don't see any evidence of a beating like I assumed he got.  The caption mentions a bruise and no mandible fractures.  I thought that his eye socket was fractured.  Maybe it was, I dunno.  I envisioned that his eye would have been nearly swollen shut and envisioned him shooting with one good eye left...

CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson. The_Photos_of_Darren_Wilson_s-752312404a61efa8309bf6cabad0a89c

CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson. The_Photos_of_Darren_Wilson_s-70334aa012277c77cc167e6cbad97199

CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson. The_Photos_of_Darren_Wilson_s-5bbdc99f36a06e0a907aec49f5bf2cd2
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson.   CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 10:49 am

I mentioned this before (having a trial to show impartiality, calm rioters, and have a semblance of justice) and it wasn't well received here.  I just stumbled across this article just a minute ago.  My argument is more succinctly discussed in this article.

Article: "The St. Louis County Prosecutor Implicitly Conceded the Need for a Trial"

Just a snippet...

Quote :
McCulloch was at pains to persuade the public that the grand jury had extensively weighed all the available evidence, and that it pointed to the conclusion that Wilson had not committed a crime. He talked about witnesses who changed their stories once they were presented with knowable facts that contradicted their original claims. He discussed the forensic evidence suggesting that Wilson’s initial shots against Brown occurred during a struggle in or near Wilson’s police cruiser, and that Wilson only began firing again after Brown, who’d initially fled, began moving toward him again. He talked about the lack of agreement over the position of Brown’s hands when Wilson fired the second, fatal barrage of shots.

Quote :
The problem with this is that we already have a forum for establishing the underlying facts of a case—and, no less important, for convincing the public that justice is being served in a particular case. It’s called a trial. It, rather than the post-grand jury press conference, is where lawyers typically introduce mounds of evidence to the public, litigate arguments extensively, and generally establish whether or not someone is guilty of a crime. By contrast, as others have pointed out, the point of a grand jury isn’t to determine beyond a shadow of a doubt what actually happened. It’s to determine whether there’s probable cause for an indictment, which requires a significantly lower standard of proof. That McCulloch appeared to turn the grand jury into an exercise in sorting out the former rather than the latter suggested he wanted no part of a trial.
Back to top Go down
Linda

Linda

PostSubject: Re: CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson.   CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 11:16 am

Our system allows the family a civil suit should they choose. I think the grand jury afforded the process in the best way possible. Justice has been served.
Back to top Go down
Surfnrg

Surfnrg

PostSubject: Re: CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson.   CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:30 pm

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2014/11/25/366507379/ferguson-docs-how-the-grand-jury-reached-a-decision

Notice the evidence bears out the officers statements.
There was tissue on the cruiser door, welljust read the docs you don't need anyone to help GUIDE you.
The prosecutor didn't need to lead anyone to any conclusions they conclusions are obvious. The 6'4 290 pound teenager robbed a store assaulted the owner punched a policeman was holding drugs and did not stop when ordred this is so open and shut it's ridiculous.

The family needs to take a step back im pretty sure they already knew he wasn't an angel
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson.   CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:55 pm

Oh, I don't think that the policeman was guilty.  It is just that the black community thinks the process is rigged with a grand jury.  They still believe that.  Now we have rioting, looting, burning of businesses because the black community believes justice wasn't served.

According to Yahoo news:
Quote :
In the more than 162,500 cases prosecuted by U.S. attorneys from 2009 to 2010, grand juries voted not to return an indictment in just 11- equivalent to one in 14,759 cases, or 0.0068 percent

link

A not-guilty verdict after a trial might have taken the wind out of the protesters' sails.  I think it would have been better for the community if they had held a trial.

This might could have been prevented if a trial had been held...

CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson. Longform-original-17734-1416932691-24
CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson. Longform-original-15845-1416932699-22
CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson. Longform-original-15734-1416932703-13
CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson. Longform-original-17002-1416932705-28
CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson. Longform-original-23860-1416932712-3
CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson. Longform-original-16207-1416932716-10
CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson. Longform-original-26531-1416932724-10
Back to top Go down
polecat

polecat

PostSubject: Re: CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson.   CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 3:59 pm

white cops have been killing unarmed black men for decades without consequence. What makes this time any different?

No, seriously, how is this time different?

It’s been open season on black men for longer than I’ve been alive and it will continue long after I’m dead. Michael Brown is just the latest in a very long string of black men to be denied even the pretense of justice.

Let’s not mince words here: Michael Brown was killed because he was black. Thanks to hundreds of years’ worth of deeply embedded racism, black men are, by default, viewed as “dangerous.” That’s the reason little old ladies cross the street when a black man is walking in their direction. That’s why women clutch their purses when a black man steps on to the elevator. And that’s why cops have a noted tendency to shoot black men even if they’re unarmed.

Officer Wilson had self defense training, a nightstick, and mace, and could have stayed in his car waiting for backup. Yet, according to Wilson and the grand jury, he felt so threatened by an unarmed Michael Brown that his only option was to chase him and shoot him several times until he was dead. And that’s precisely what makes this tragedy and the lack of justice matter.

Every time a white cop kills an unarmed black man and gets away with it, it reinforces the belief that black men are inherently “scary” and that cops are justified in fearing for their lives even when such fear is based solely on the skin color of their victim. If the officer wasn’t legitimately afraid for his life, then surely he wouldn’t have pulled his gun, right? It’s quite the convenient bit of circular logic: The black man was scary so the cop had to shoot him. How do we know he was scary? Because the cop had to shoot him.

It’s a nice and tidy narrative that people are all too willing to swallow.

Think that’s an exaggeration? Here’s part of Officer Wilson’s testimony:

Wilson told grand jurors that when he and Brown struggled over the officer’s gun, Brown “had the most intense aggressive face. The only way I can describe it, it looks like a demon, that’s how angry he looked.”

A demon? Right. Of course. In other words: “Scary black man
Back to top Go down
Surfnrg

Surfnrg

PostSubject: Re: CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson.   CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 4:43 pm

There were no entrance wounds from the rear. The evidence is clear.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson.   CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:52 pm

Polecat, I understand and agree with your opinion about open season on young black men. Way too many black men are singled out for frisks, searches, and arrest when compared to the general population. And our prison system has a disproportionate amount of black population.

In this case, however, I believe that Michael Brown was the aggressor. I didn't see all the evidence, and I suspect that neither did you, so I accept the non-indictment, although I personally believe it should have been an indictment and trial. I also believe that, if a trial happened, Officer Wilson would be found "not guilty".
Back to top Go down
Surfnrg

Surfnrg

PostSubject: Re: CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson.   CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 7:00 pm

there wasn't enough evidence to. Indict that is. The point.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson.   CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 7:15 pm

Surfnrg wrote:
there wasn't enough evidence to. Indict that is. The point.

I don't believe that there is enough evidence to convict.  To indict, perhaps.  The burden of proof for a grand jury is much lower.  Almost all FEDERAL grand juries vote to indict... the failure to indict is infinitesimal (U.S. attorneys prosecuted 162,000 federal cases. Grand juries declined to return an indictment in 11 of them.)  LINK.    

It is only fair to say we are not dealing with a Federal Grand Jury... this is a State Grand Jury. (Missouri data is not available.)

The DA presented a case to avoid an indictment because "he didn't believe in the indictment".  It is also unusual for a DA to put the accused on the stand for a grand jury.  The National Bar Association calls for Federal Charges against Darren Wilson

Quote :
WASHINGTON, DC – The National Bar Association is questioning how the Grand Jury, considering the evidence before them, could reach the conclusion that Darren Wilson should not be indicted and tried for the shooting death of Michael Brown. National Bar Association President Pamela J. Meanes expresses her sincere disappointment with the outcome of the Grand Jury’s decision but has made it abundantly clear that the National Bar Association stands firm and will be calling on the U.S. Department of Justice to pursue federal charges against officer Darren Wilson. “We will not rest until Michael Brown and his family has justice” states Pamela Meanes, President of the National Bar Association.....

It is not so cut-and-dry, it appears.

Last edited by Eric on Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Surfnrg

Surfnrg

PostSubject: Re: CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson.   CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 7:22 pm

The national bar association is as corrupt an org as exists on this planet
Of course they did an attorney can make a fortune. Why not?
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson.   CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 7:53 pm

And the bulk of the National Bar Association members are black.
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson.   CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 8:09 pm

Here's my point that I know only a few of you will understand. Officer Wilson got to speak to the Grand Jury for 4 hours defending his actions in this case. There was NO ATTORNEY there to cross examine him because it wasn't a "trial."  Michael Brown had no opportunity, obviously, to prove he was shot without good cause. It is EXTREMELY rare if not unheard of for a prosecutor to allow a grand jury to hear the testimony of the accused when going for an indictment. This fact in itself showed bias on the part of the prosecutor. He has worked with that police department for years on cases and is known to be a friend to most of the police in the town. His job was to see if there was reason to indict, not to give Wilson a free podium to influence the mind of the jurors.
That was not Mc Cullough's job and he knew it.
It should not matter whether you're a liberal or a conservative in this whole incident, but it should matter that the truth be heard. McCullough also said he discounted every witness that said Brown had his hands up, which was the central part of the case. He dismissed the idea because some people thought Browns palms were pointed upward, some thought they were downward, and some thought they were more out to his side. What a crock of S. Anyone who has ever questioned witnesses knows that accounts may vary but that the simple fact that so many said his hands were in the air should have been enough to indict.
This thing was rigged from the start ot protect Wilson

If you all expect everyone in this country to respect police officers in every instance then you need to require that they do their jobs properly and without bias.  This is a town with 70% black population and only 3 black officers out of 53. You tell me how you would feel if the entire Escambia County sheriff's office was black and stopped white people for traffic violations two or three times as often as they did black people.
Y'all don't have a clue about how to walk in somebody else's shoes.
Black people in this country won't ever have real justice until white people, hispanices, Asians and every other race in America  expects our law enforcement officers to act without racial prejudice and by the same laws we all  have to operate under.
\And of course, yes, it's a racial issue. You might say it's not but you're really NOT THAT DUMB.

If it was my son I'd want to burn the police department down too. If not that, I'd go after McCullough or Wilson personally. But the POTUS and a lot of Civil Rights leaders are calling for peace.  That must be the right way but it wouldn't suit my personality at all. And it sure wouldn't give me any closure. People expect the Brown family to be above anger and that's just a little too much to expect, IMO.

Last edited by Eddard on Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:22 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson.   CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 8:17 pm

That was a good post polecat. Jesse Ventura also agrees that there should have been an indictment and I don't think any of y'all would call Jesse a libtard. His argument is the same as Erics- there is a lot of question and a trial should be held, even if only on a manslaughter charge so the truth can be put out there.

BTW, Jesse is most likely going to run for POTUS again in 2016. He made that comment on the radio today. He wants to be the candidate of no party or to call himself a Democratic Republican.
Back to top Go down
Surfnrg

Surfnrg

PostSubject: Re: CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson.   CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 9:07 pm

The only thing that matters is truth and that came out
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson.   CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 9:23 pm

It has been said that a grand jury would indict a ham sandwich. The system was manipulated IMO.
Back to top Go down
Linda

Linda

PostSubject: Re: CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson.   CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 9:27 pm

It's time to sing the Frozen song...

LET IT GO...LET IT GO........
Back to top Go down
Surfnrg

Surfnrg

PostSubject: Re: CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson.   CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 9:38 pm

Yeah this will all blow over except for one dead teenager and a good policeman whose career is over and life is on the line.

Hopefully he will be healed I saw the interview with him he knows what he did was justified and so do i. He is that thin line between us and chaos we should all be ashamed at what this perverted society has done. Doctor heal thyself
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson.   CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson. EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 7:36 am

Surfnrg wrote:
Yeah this will all blow over except for one dead teenager and a good policeman whose career is over and life is on the line.

Hopefully he will be healed I saw the interview with him he knows what he did was justified and so do i. He is that thin line between us and chaos we should all be ashamed at what this perverted society has done. Doctor heal thyself

Always a little strange in situations like in Ferguson.....

Criticism/Second Guessing of the judicial system (Grand Jury)

Criticism/Second Guessing  of the officer involved and/or the Police Department

Criticism/Second Guessing of the Prosecuting Attorney

Any yet......NO criticism second guessing of the thuggish behavior that started the entire situation....the robbery of the convenience store/attack on the store's owner.. (Where's the coverage and concern/outrage  about the store owner?)....the attack on the officer....Yes, they are mentioned as a part of the story and then glossed over and excuses made for the behavior....Looting...rioting...destruction all said to be wrong...BUT it's because of their perception of injustice(s) which somehow justifies at least one murder and millions of dollars in damages mostly to minority owned businesses---

One person was responsible and had the ability to keep this from ever happening and he made the choice not to do so and now he's portrayed as an 'innocent' victim of the corrupt system....This after HOURS of testimony and forensic evidence produced that disproved the allegations made against the officer and several witnesses to the event on that evening...

You are correct a 'perverted society' and like in most cases conspiracy theories are not based in fact(s)....When people like Jesse Ventura are looked at as being an expert or a voice of reason there is plenty to be concerned....Did the former governor connect the dots to the thuggish behavior as being wrong or the reason for this mess?....Oh, that's right he was an innocent victim...law abiding citizen that was merely waling down the street and gunned down (in the back--while surrendering) for no reason and so far... for nothing he did....Like the example of this administration....blame everyone/anything else and yet no responsibility/accountability to the criminal that was responsible...
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson.   CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson. EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 8:04 am

Y'all probably believe that I am a Michael Brown sympathizer. I am not. I was at first, but not now.

My thoughts are with the dozens of store owners whose lives and livelihoods are being ruined... or, don't they count?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson.   CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson. Empty

Back to top Go down

CNN Reports that there are NO indictments for Officer Wilson in Ferguson.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next