Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke.

Go down 
+3
hallmarkgrad
Eric
TEOTWAWKI
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke. Empty
PostSubject: Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke.   Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke. EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 10:15 am

http://online.wsj.com/articles/bidens-son-hunter-discharged-from-navy-reserve-after-failing-cocaine-test-1413499657

Biden’s Son Hunter Discharged From Navy Reserve After Failing Cocaine Test
Lawyer Pursued Military Service as a Public-Affairs Officer
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke.   Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke. EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 10:33 am

At least he didn't sound like a spoiled brat about it.

No whine.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke.   Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke. EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 6:38 pm

I hope people dont judge my Father by my actions...
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke.   Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke. EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 9:01 pm

I agree Hallmark.
BTW, on the cocaine subject, I went to see "The Judge" a few days back and it was a magnificent film. Robert Downey Jr, who used to be a supreme coke head, seems to have straightened out his life. He was almost up to Robert Duvall's skill in the movie but not quite.
Then again very few people are anywhere even close to Robert Duvall in talent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke.   Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke. EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 6:53 pm

hallmarkgrad wrote:
I hope people dont judge my Father by my actions...

People often do. Although its not entirely fair because you can raise your children the best you can and they have a mind of their own.

It is however embarrassing for biden I am sure because he is the vice president, so he and his family are in the spot light. Think Sarah Palins children getting bashed by the media and left..
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke.   Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke. EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 7:11 pm

Biden will NEVER get bashed like Palin did because the Dems control the media....
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke.   Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke. EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 10:44 pm

Jake92 wrote:
Biden will NEVER get bashed like Palin did because the Dems control the media....

Amen.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke.   Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:46 am

Jake92 wrote:

Given a.....Honorable Discharge!.... What a slap in the face for those serving and all of us that did serve HONORABLY for this pos to get an honorable discharge.... Anyone that received any lower discharge for this same infraction should automatically be upgraded... Cheapens honorable service....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke.   Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 6:15 am

mediawatcher wrote:
Jake92 wrote:

Given a.....Honorable Discharge!.... What a slap in the face for those serving and all of us that did serve HONORABLY for this pos to get an honorable discharge.... Anyone that received any lower discharge for this same infraction should automatically be upgraded... Cheapens honorable service....

What crock of shit. He should not be give a honorable discharge. That should be illegal what they are doing. All honorable discharged people should sue.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke.   Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:21 am

Just look at the party in charge and it's obvious that the decision is political.....
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke.   Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am

Jake92 wrote:
Just look at the party in charge and it's obvious that the decision is political.....

Like some have said repeatedly.....New week....new scandal!....Most if not all former presidents would have been impeached for even half of this crap...
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke.   Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 5:28 pm

I hope all of the others kicked out with anything other than honorable for drug offenses bring lawsuits against the govt and especially the ONE person that authorized it to be honorable.. At least it's NOT a medical with 100% disability..
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke.   Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 5:42 pm

You can get a "Other than Honourable" or "General discharge changed to Honourable if you stay straight for a few months after you get out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke.   Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 7:28 pm

hallmarkgrad wrote:
You can get a "Other  than Honourable" or "General  discharge changed to Honourable if you stay straight for a few months after you get out.

WHAT?

Show me proof of that.

Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke.   Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:15 pm

It's not automatic, but since it was a one-time thing, it may be allowed under the Inequitable clause.

http://usmilitary.about.com/cs/generalinfo/a/dischargeupg.htm

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/how-get-military-discharge-upgrade.html

Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke.   Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 9:38 pm

It takes more than a few months and you have to jump though a lot of hoops. But it can be done. I have a good friend who got his changed.

http://www.armytimes.com/article/20080922/BENEFITS08/809220304/%3Ca%20href=
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke.   Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 4:09 am

hallmarkgrad wrote:
You can get a "Other  than Honourable" or "General  discharge changed to Honourable if you stay straight for a few months after you get out.

True... it's an appeal process that takes time...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke.   Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 6:59 am

mediawatcher wrote:
hallmarkgrad wrote:

And that didn't happen in this case did it?

So the process was cheated on for bidens son, wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke.   Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 7:13 am

Chrissy wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
hallmarkgrad wrote:

And that didn't happen in this case did it?

So the process was cheated on for bidens son, wasn't it?

Well....it was just given to him and for his infraction a less than honorable discharge should have been given....Sure this isn't the first incident of favoritism to be given...
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke.   Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:29 am

Siblings of Political figures are treated differently from the average "Joe" in the military. The fact that they did anything at all is amazing.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke.   Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:33 am

hallmarkgrad wrote:
Siblings of Political figures are treated differently from the average "Joe" in the military.  The fact that they did anything at all is amazing.  

My first reaction exactly..... surprised that this made it to the light of day in the first place....
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke.   Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 10:54 am

I was talking to a Yeoman in his office one day and he had a personnel folder laying on his desk. It had P.I. stamped on it in big red letters I asked him what that meant. He said it was to inform any officer reading it that right up front he was dealing with "Political Influence"....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke.   Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke. Empty

Back to top Go down

Bidens brat booted out of Navy..snorting coke.
Page 1 of 1