Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Navy Point Walk Too Cold

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

Navy Point  Walk  Too Cold Empty
PostSubject: Navy Point Walk Too Cold   Navy Point  Walk  Too Cold EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:56 pm

I think it is going to be to cold and I want to rest a bit this week end. Not sure about everyone else but I am going to have to pass this Sunday, Maybe next time
. Navy Point  Walk  Too Cold Couch_potato_cat
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Navy Point Walk Too Cold   Navy Point  Walk  Too Cold EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 4:14 pm

I know what you mean, HG. I was out repairing some lattice and that wind was something FIERCE!

Navy Point  Walk  Too Cold Its-cold
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Navy Point Walk Too Cold   Navy Point  Walk  Too Cold EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 4:47 pm

Hallmark, I didn't even imagine you would go this weekend. You NEED to to resting right now! I know how hard it can be to rest after a procedure or surgery - I'm bullheaded about that myself. But by gosh, I hope you will take it really easy for the next week. Please make sure you're fully healed before undertaking any biking or other activities.

In that respect, maybe it's a blessing it's too cold to walk. You are one tough cookie, sir. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Navy Point Walk Too Cold   Navy Point  Walk  Too Cold EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:54 pm

I worked outside for less than 30 minutes and figured that was too much.. Next Sunday sounds good to me..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Navy Point Walk Too Cold   Navy Point  Walk  Too Cold Empty

Back to top Go down

Navy Point Walk Too Cold
Page 1 of 1