Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stop having sex....Factoid.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Stop having sex....Factoid. Empty
PostSubject: Stop having sex....Factoid.   Stop having sex....Factoid. EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 9:45 am

The testes can incubate Ebola for over 70 days.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Stop having sex....Factoid.   Stop having sex....Factoid. EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 10:00 am

Gotta die of something, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: Stop having sex....Factoid.   Stop having sex....Factoid. EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 11:27 am

I'm good to go. I have no testes LOL Cool
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Stop having sex....Factoid.   Stop having sex....Factoid. EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 12:12 pm

This sounds like a conspiracy promoted by a bunch of prudes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stop having sex....Factoid.   Stop having sex....Factoid. EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:41 pm

unfortunately its true.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Stop having sex....Factoid.   Stop having sex....Factoid. EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 5:19 pm

I'm good to go. I never get laid. Sad
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Stop having sex....Factoid.   Stop having sex....Factoid. EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 5:28 pm

I hate to see a lady in disdress... er I meant distress... lol.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Stop having sex....Factoid.   Stop having sex....Factoid. EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 5:34 pm

The Dude wrote:

lol, I am definitely in distress and not disdress. Unfortunately for me, I am even pickier about my men than I am about my trucks.
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Stop having sex....Factoid.   Stop having sex....Factoid. EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 5:41 pm

riceme wrote:
The Dude wrote:

lol, I am definitely in distress and not disdress. Unfortunately for me, I am even pickier about my men than I am about my trucks.

Lol... as you should be. I've always told my daughters and nieces that boys are yucky.

They smell funny... and I should know... lol.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Stop having sex....Factoid.   Stop having sex....Factoid. EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 5:46 pm

The Dude wrote:
riceme wrote:
The Dude wrote:

Lol... as you should be. I've always told my daughters and nieces that boys are yucky.

That's funny. I went out and had a drink with my friend last night and she was asking about my pickiness... what do I like in men. She pointed one out and I said, "Oh my god no. He's way too clean. Men have to come home to me filthy and smelling like diesel fuel or I'm not happy." lol... they "smell funny" indeed!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stop having sex....Factoid.   Stop having sex....Factoid. EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 6:00 pm

riceme wrote:
The Dude wrote:
riceme wrote:
The Dude wrote:

That's funny. I went out and had a drink with my friend last night and she was asking about my pickiness... what do I like in men. She pointed one out and I said, "Oh my god no. He's way too clean. Men have to come home to me filthy and smelling like diesel fuel or I'm not happy." lol... they "smell funny" indeed!

Maybe you can get a clean one and have some bedroom fun with a quart of oil and some diesel rags? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Stop having sex....Factoid.   Stop having sex....Factoid. EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 6:04 pm

Chrissy* wrote:
riceme wrote:
The Dude wrote:
riceme wrote:
The Dude wrote:

Maybe you can get a clean one and have some bedroom fun with a quart of oil and some diesel rags? Very Happy

Nope, the point was that I like men who work for a living.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stop having sex....Factoid.   Stop having sex....Factoid. EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 6:12 pm

riceme wrote:
Chrissy* wrote:
riceme wrote:
The Dude wrote:
riceme wrote:
The Dude wrote:

Nope, the point was that I like men who work for a living.

oh. Your right clean men never work. dammit.

You ruined my mechanic fetish oil rubbing diesel hand tied foreplay vision. Razz
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Stop having sex....Factoid.   Stop having sex....Factoid. EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 6:13 pm

I been panning for gold in my ass all afternoon..so far only a couple small nuggets....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stop having sex....Factoid.   Stop having sex....Factoid. EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 6:24 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
I been panning for gold in my ass all afternoon..so far only a couple small nuggets....

LOL well we all know how much you love your gold as you have told us. So sad you have to pan it all by yourself.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Stop having sex....Factoid.   Stop having sex....Factoid. EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 6:25 pm

In case you didn't follow the other thread.....

Chrissy wrote : This isn't about me or my job. I used handling ebola as a analogy because ebola happens to be in the news right now, and its VERY DANGEROUS.

I also don't feel superior to blue collar workers as I have stated.

I came to the SAME CONCLUSION AS OSHA and that is there is a correlation between Hispanics who can not comprehend English for training and there happens to e a lot of Hispanics in that profession. If you took out that factor I am sure the death rate would go down then you wouldn't be able to say construction is the most dangerous job any more, however the job would still be what it always has been.

Now go dig for some gold up teos ass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stop having sex....Factoid.   Stop having sex....Factoid. EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 6:33 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
In case you didn't follow the other thread.....

Chrissy wrote : This isn't about me or my job. I used handling ebola as a analogy because ebola happens to be in the news right now, and its VERY DANGEROUS.

I also don't feel superior to blue collar workers as I have stated.

I came to the SAME CONCLUSION AS OSHA and that is there is a correlation between Hispanics who can not comprehend English for training and there happens to e a lot of Hispanics in that profession. If you took out that factor I am sure the death rate would go down then you wouldn't be able to say construction is the most dangerous job any more, however the job would still be what it always has been.

Now go dig for some gold up teos ass

lol!

I see itty bitty man feelings hurt? You know back when you called me some mean names I didn't cry.

She was rather insinuating shit about me, snarky in, snarky out.

Now mr sensitive wants to make sure mean bad old Chrissy gets a ban I bet.. boohoo

I'm so horrified. I say this in my most horrified "gone with the wind" voice LOL
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Stop having sex....Factoid.   Stop having sex....Factoid. EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 6:37 pm

Wrong call I thought it was hilarious....
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Stop having sex....Factoid.   Stop having sex....Factoid. EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:11 pm

Yeah I saw what she said. I've got nothing further to add to someone who does not know when to admit when they are wrong. I'm not going to argue with her. It's futile, as you well know.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Stop having sex....Factoid.   Stop having sex....Factoid. EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:22 pm

She's a pill....
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Stop having sex....Factoid.   Stop having sex....Factoid. EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:31 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
She's a pill....

Can be.
Back to top Go down

Stop having sex....Factoid.
Page 1 of 1