Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dogs......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

Dogs...... Empty
PostSubject: Dogs......   Dogs...... EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 1:42 pm

Back to top Go down

Dogs...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dogs......   Dogs...... EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 6:38 pm

HG I didn't watch that whole thing. But I can tell you for some reason my dog wont drink water from my house. She will only drink bottled water. I just found this out today and wonder if I should heed a warning here.
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

Dogs...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dogs......   Dogs...... EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 6:40 pm

Chrissy* wrote:
HG I didn't watch that whole thing. But I can tell you for some reason my dog wont drink water from my house. She will only drink bottled water. I just found this out today and wonder if I should heed a warning here.

You already know the answer to that....Trust your friend...
Back to top Go down
SheSurfs

SheSurfs

Dogs...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dogs......   Dogs...... EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 10:44 pm

Wow…this is great…I am going to hook the Mac up to my TV and have the kids watch.

I'll report back but I can tell you that my dogs have an intelligence that is underestimated by human standards and that it has taken me years of observation…and to a large degree letting them do what they want… to identify and appreciate their remarkable abilities.

Of the nine I have had in the last 30 years, including the four I have now, all of them started out as strays or rejects. Of those, I have absolutely no doubt that some of them were abandoned because they were outsmarting and confounding their former owner-abusers.
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

Dogs...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dogs......   Dogs...... EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 11:23 pm

Their hearing and their ability to smell puts them on a different level than us. Maybe if we could hear and smell as they do, we would have a better chance of communicating with them.
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

Dogs...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dogs......   Dogs...... EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 8:26 pm

Chrissy, I would definitely not drink the water in my house if my dogs wouldn't drink it. There has to be something wrong with it.
I'd have it tested if I were you.

I watched the video and it surprised me that they know that when our eyes are closed we can't see them. Dogs are way smarter than most people think.
Back to top Go down

Dogs...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dogs......   Dogs...... EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 9:24 pm

Eddard wrote:
Chrissy, I would definitely not drink the water in my house if my dogs wouldn't drink it. There has to be something wrong with it.
I'd have it tested if I were you.

I watched the video and it surprised me that they know that when our eyes are closed we can't see them.  Dogs are way smarter than most people think.

Im not drinking it. Although I am using filtered water which she also wont drink to make tea, ice and cook with. I have resorted to bottled water for even brushing my teeth. I do shower in it though. Crying or Very sad

But I am sure and agree something is wrong with my water and that's why all these dumb ass construction workers are out here digging up the place to install city water.

Some may not remember but not long ago my water was turning my toilet blue. and no it wasn't from the tidy bowl man.

Im even more concerned about the water now because I feel like it burns my face the last couple of days. They are drilling all over the place here and Im thinking it could be possible they drilled into or contaminated my well. So now I have started as of tonight washing my face with bottled water. DAMMIT!
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

Dogs...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dogs......   Dogs...... EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 8:29 pm

Hey. It could be worse. You could be up there where they do that fracking and you could turn your faucet on and flames would shoot out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dogs...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dogs......   Dogs...... Empty

Back to top Go down

Dogs......
Page 1 of 1