Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Now I can't eat Nathan's hot dogs any more ;(

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wilburforce

wilburforce

Now I can't eat Nathan's hot dogs any more ;( Empty
PostSubject: Now I can't eat Nathan's hot dogs any more ;(   Now I can't eat Nathan's hot dogs any more ;( EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 5:44 am

Nathan’s Hot Dog Honcho to Host Trump Fundraiser in the Hamptons
By Jennifer Jacobs
August 14, 2018, 5:26 PM EDT

Howard Lorber, a Manhattan developer and executive chairman of Nathan’s Famous Inc., the hot dog company, is hosting a fundraiser for President Donald Trump in the Hamptons, according to two people familiar with the event.

Trump will attend both a roundtable with supporters and a luncheon at Lorber’s home in Southampton on Friday, according to the people, who asked not to be identified because the president’s trip hasn’t been publicly announced.

Last year, Trump described Lorber as one of his two best friends. In 1996, Trump and Lorber traveled to Moscow together to explore business opportunities.

Lorber was an economic adviser to Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign. And the president last year appointed him chairman of the board of trustees for the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington.
Back to top Go down

Now I can't eat Nathan's hot dogs any more ;(
Page 1 of 1