Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Detroit going to the dogs..man partially eaten...pitbulls...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Detroit going to the dogs..man partially eaten...pitbulls... Empty
PostSubject: Detroit going to the dogs..man partially eaten...pitbulls...   Detroit going to the dogs..man partially eaten...pitbulls... EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 4:20 pm

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/10/03/police-man-loses-hands-feet-in-detroit-dog-attack/

Detroit police say a man was critically injured when he was attacked by a pack of dogs on the city’s east side.

According to Sgt. Michael Woody, the man was attacked late Thursday after the animals had escaped from a house on Pennsylvania Street, between East Warren and Mack avenues.

Woody told WWJ Newsradio 950’s Sandra McNeil that when police were called out to the scene, a dozen dogs were loose.

“When we found the victim he was lying in a yard, completely naked, being attacked by several pit bulls,” said Woody, “and our officers had to try to corral the pit bulls.”
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Detroit going to the dogs..man partially eaten...pitbulls...   Detroit going to the dogs..man partially eaten...pitbulls... EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 4:58 pm

OMG
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Detroit going to the dogs..man partially eaten...pitbulls...   Detroit going to the dogs..man partially eaten...pitbulls... EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 6:03 pm

I read a good book about survival a while back. It said that dog packs will regularly kill and eat humans after a power down SHTF event. They will be released by people to soft hearted to kill them but unable to feed them. The dogs will revert to wild and take down the easiest prey. US.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Detroit going to the dogs..man partially eaten...pitbulls...   Detroit going to the dogs..man partially eaten...pitbulls... EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 7:25 pm

maybe they need free dog food there too, someone call the GOV
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: Detroit going to the dogs..man partially eaten...pitbulls...   Detroit going to the dogs..man partially eaten...pitbulls... EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 8:34 pm

If some drugged up naked guy comes onto my property I hope my dogs will take him down.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Detroit going to the dogs..man partially eaten...pitbulls...   Detroit going to the dogs..man partially eaten...pitbulls... EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 8:42 pm

Eddard wrote:
If some drugged up naked guy comes onto my property I hope my dogs will take him down.

How nice.
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: Detroit going to the dogs..man partially eaten...pitbulls...   Detroit going to the dogs..man partially eaten...pitbulls... EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 5:13 pm

Okay. I apologize. If some butt nekkid guy high on coke comes onto my lawn I hope my neighbor's dogs come outside and take him down. They're both bigger than my dogs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Detroit going to the dogs..man partially eaten...pitbulls...   Detroit going to the dogs..man partially eaten...pitbulls... EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 8:17 pm

If some butt nekkie guy high on coke coms in my yard I hope he looks good. Razz
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: Detroit going to the dogs..man partially eaten...pitbulls...   Detroit going to the dogs..man partially eaten...pitbulls... EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 9:16 pm

LOL That's a good one.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Detroit going to the dogs..man partially eaten...pitbulls...   Detroit going to the dogs..man partially eaten...pitbulls... EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 2:25 pm

Man licked unmercifully by dog pack....

Detroit going to the dogs..man partially eaten...pitbulls... 310
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Detroit going to the dogs..man partially eaten...pitbulls...   Detroit going to the dogs..man partially eaten...pitbulls... EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 4:51 pm

I admit it. I don't let dogs lick me. That is gross to me anyway
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Detroit going to the dogs..man partially eaten...pitbulls...   Detroit going to the dogs..man partially eaten...pitbulls... EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 5:20 pm

So did you read where conspiracy theorists are sane ? We already knew that..don't tell Bob.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Detroit going to the dogs..man partially eaten...pitbulls...   Detroit going to the dogs..man partially eaten...pitbulls... Empty

Back to top Go down

Detroit going to the dogs..man partially eaten...pitbulls...
Page 1 of 1