Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This ragged economy, what to do?

Go down 
+2
mediawatcher
nochain
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

This ragged economy, what to do?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This ragged economy, what to do?    This ragged economy, what to do?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 5:23 pm

She looked so non-compliant with her hands out stretched and being dragged backwards and still remaining non-combative...yeah you can tell she was ready to explode on that assifer just any second....
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: This ragged economy, what to do?    This ragged economy, what to do?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 5:28 pm

Maybe she was due for an arrestin' but they didn't have to slam her face into the concrete.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: This ragged economy, what to do?    This ragged economy, what to do?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 5:31 pm

No he should have just shot her in the head like a lot of them do..say she had a cellphone that looked like a fricken gun...
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: This ragged economy, what to do?    This ragged economy, what to do?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:20 pm

Eric wrote:
Maybe she was due for an arrestin' but they didn't have to slam her face into the concrete.

Did I mention....alcohol involved?....May not be an excuse but it may be the cause of the problem(s)...The officers were arresting the idiot male that had attacked their suv and forced open the door...she put herself into the situation...

But the point was made about the credibility of videos posted online that show a portion of an incident in order to present an untruthful representation...That's the end of that video...topic stopped before being told to stop...
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: This ragged economy, what to do?    This ragged economy, what to do?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:29 pm

I often pulled shore patrol in Subic Bay I had large drunks puking pissing and swinging at me and I never hit a one of them and always got them to a nice safe cell every time without hurting them...they were my mates and I looked at them like that !...Everyone of them. I was pushed and threatened but I had nothing to prove by being brutal, so pardon me if I can't identify with these thug cops beating up little girls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This ragged economy, what to do?    This ragged economy, what to do?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:47 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This ragged economy, what to do?    This ragged economy, what to do?  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This ragged economy, what to do?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2