Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Teo, Russia is going to attack US.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Teo, Russia is going to attack US. Empty
PostSubject: Teo, Russia is going to attack US.   Teo, Russia is going to attack US. EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 6:15 am

Teo, Russia is going to attack US. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQS7lUVuDBdsnvNlDjAi08CJ7Ar009gAsBegLmJQlK-Qjq5hAdV

Teo, Russia is going to attack US. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUUAniSbLcBpKJ7Hcq134s7VRmOVUR3snvpW6NHH1distDRkXK9w

I wouldn't mind myself being attacked by Israel either. Razz

Teo, Russia is going to attack US. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQHhg5w9lQIU6sSf1QSSGcIGe1NDkg81NAWBYahPhP83fReRf8Ow
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Teo, Russia is going to attack US.   Teo, Russia is going to attack US. EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 7:36 am

Chrissy* wrote:
Teo, Russia is going to attack US. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQS7lUVuDBdsnvNlDjAi08CJ7Ar009gAsBegLmJQlK-Qjq5hAdV

Teo, Russia is going to attack US. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUUAniSbLcBpKJ7Hcq134s7VRmOVUR3snvpW6NHH1distDRkXK9w

I wouldn't mind myself being attacked by Israel either. Razz

Teo, Russia is going to attack US. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQHhg5w9lQIU6sSf1QSSGcIGe1NDkg81NAWBYahPhP83fReRf8Ow

White flags being purchased in record numbers....
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Teo, Russia is going to attack US.   Teo, Russia is going to attack US. EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 8:42 am

Bring it on, I got this....
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Teo, Russia is going to attack US.   Teo, Russia is going to attack US. EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 8:56 am

I'm not gonna ask what "this" is.

jocolor
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teo, Russia is going to attack US.   Teo, Russia is going to attack US. Empty

Back to top Go down

Teo, Russia is going to attack US.
Page 1 of 1