Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police

Go down 
+2
mediawatcher
Eric
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police   Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:00 am

Well that's convenient...so we see it takes 4 or 5 days to create an alibi for a fatal shooting...as far as a felon fleeing to my house that would be a big mistake in my well armed opinion....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police   Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:12 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Well that's convenient...so we see it takes 4 or 5 days to create an alibi for a fatal shooting...as far as a felon fleeing to my house that would be a big mistake in my well armed opinion....

So what are you saying Teo? You think this video is fake and they made it as alibi?
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police   Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:19 am

Let's say it's real...let's say the shooting is semi-justified...you get the evidence out ASAP and stop rioting..you don't milk it and allow things to get out of hand so you can roll in an army of trigger happy cops to shock n awe the citizens...it's a damned psyop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police   Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:32 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Let's say it's real...let's say the shooting is semi-justified...you get the evidence out ASAP and stop rioting..you don't milk it and allow things to get out of hand so you can roll in an army of trigger happy cops to shock n awe the citizens...it's a damned psyop.

Its obviously real. More than likely they wanted to get the police officer and his family out of the area before releasing anything.

Id agree that somewhere there may be a agenda to cause a race war. But after looking at what Ive seen in this situation, there is a legitimate problem in the area. The man ( 18 yo) just walked into a store and bullied a man, and stole stuff. He isn't a innocent gentle giant like he was portrayed. Its Travon all over again.

and personally I am sick to death of people making out like its some GD crime to go after these violent types of people.

You have always had a problem with police. I dont know why. You know police are just people like you and me. They have families etc and they have to go INTO these types of situations. They are not trained soldiers. But some of the conditions of which they are required to get into these days is becoming more and more large and violent. I think you need to be more objective of what it must be like for the people who are on the streets trying to keep law and order. Im not saying there are not bad cops, there are, just like there are bad anything in any group.

But to chastise and JUMP the shark every time a cop tries to do their job of protecting us is just wrong.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police   Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:46 am

I don't want their protection...they are more likely to shoot me because they are scared little bedwetters that simply want to get home safe....bunch of little Barnies seaoat got that right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police   Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:59 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
I don't want their protection...they are more likely to shoot me because they are scared little bedwetters that simply want to get home safe....bunch of little Barnies seaoat got that right.

well what a BIG macho man you are.

As a WOMAN who is ARMED. I still prefer to live in a country that has LAWS. and LAWS need enforcement.

This isn't the wild west teo. And frankly all you macho men are not doing the trick to protect women. So wile you may be all comfy protecting yourself. women are being raped and abused almost every second of the day. People are being robbed, murdered etc and while the gov can alter the way they keep their fluffy little statistics, anyone with half a braincell only needs to look around to know the truth.

We need police, because a bunch of macho men are not going to get up off their asses and go out and stop crimes. All they are going to do is whine when someone who has the backbone to do the job screws up. Reminds me of bosses Ive had. Do a million things right, nothing is said. screw up once, your a piece of shit.

Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police   Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 10:06 am

Yeah as long as there are women there will be cops to "protect" them. I am all for law and order I just wish the cops would obey the laws themselves instead of being thieves and criminals themselves. Over 100 bars were taken away from their owners in Washington state by using a confiscation drug law...the bars are now owned by cops....read up on Serpico..he says 90% of the cops were dealing and running scams...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police   Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 10:12 am

Don't change the topic

This isn't about serpico, and I already said that bad cops need to be addressed but you seem to paint all cops bad. Many in the black community do that too

I wonder why?

I wonder why you do t get your bad assed self up and go and protect the people who are having their business destroyed by thugs?

Or maybe you wNt to join the thuggery protest of cops who took down a criminal?

Stay hidden in the woods safe. Keep your head in the sand. You can hide out while the big boys in uniform clean up the streets while you wait in the woods for one to slip through their cracks
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police   Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 10:24 am

I have two homes....one of them is in a predominately black neighborhood with some good some bad types living here. When you drive into my neighborhood here there is a sign lock your car remove valuables I don't live at my bug out....My next door neighbors are great...they have a block party some Saturday nights and play some fine motown that rocks the house...none of us really want the cops around here.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police   Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 10:35 am

Chrissy* wrote:
Don't change the topic

This isn't about serpico, and I already said that bad cops need to be addressed but you seem to paint all cops bad. Many in the black community do that too

I wonder why?

I wonder why you do t get your bad assed self up and go and protect the people who are having their business destroyed by thugs?

Or maybe you wNt to join the thuggery protest of cops who took down a criminal?

Stay hidden in the woods safe. Keep your head in the sand. You can hide out while the big boys in uniform clean up the streets while you wait in the woods for one to slip through their cracks

Don't mince your words, Chrissy*. Say what your really feel...  Razz 
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police   Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 10:46 am

Police told to stand down during looting...

http://www.infowars.com/report-police-told-to-stand-down-during-looting-in-ferguson/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police   Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 10:48 am

"Thug" is the new n-word for people too politically correct to say the n-word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police   Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 10:49 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
I have two homes....one of them is in a predominately black neighborhood with some good some bad types living here. When you drive into my neighborhood here there is a sign lock your car remove valuables I don't live at my bug out....My next door neighbors are great...they have a block party some Saturday nights and play some fine motown that rocks the house...none of us really want the cops around here.

Let me tell you something, and Ill be as clear as I can.

I grew up in the inner city of Jacksonville fl. Around thugs all my life. Black one, white ones, yellow ones etc. The people of Pensacola are just now getting a teeny taste of that. That's why I left. I have been fleeing thuggery every since I had children. Because its my job as a parent to do my best to raise my children in a better place, especially than what I had.

I know what thugs are. Ive dealt with them. I had to learn to survive and I did. I have been a victim but I have not remained a victim.

I don't tolerate thugs. I don't support them. And I know how scary it is to be in the middle of them trying to stop them. I have loved ones who put their lives on the line every day to try and make a better community for people to live in with their children.

Its not easy. Its scary and you CAN DIE. Police are not some number that is easily just tossed out at the convinance for any agenda. They are Humans just like us. Ive seen bad ones, Ive seen good ones.

But most of all, I see brave ones. Because as hard as life was growing up in the inner city dealing with all those thugs, yes it made me tuff. I wouldn't want that job. And to be honest, if I had that job and people such as you and many others who villainize the profession, really. I might be encouraged to let your bad assed self defend yourself. But then again, I have morals like most, so I would probably have to put myself in the line of fire for a ungrateful bunch of .............

butterflies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police   Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 10:52 am

salinsky wrote:
"Thug" is the new n-word for people too politically correct to say the n-word.

parrot much?

Let me tell you something too. I have thugs in my family that once they get out of prison would change your liberal mind about what a thug is.

agendas mean nothing. Only reality counts.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police   Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 10:55 am

When seconds count the cops are just minutes away....be armed ....

I do feel like the omega man living here but it's not that scary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police   Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 11:01 am

Teo, let me ask you. What do you think the police should have done?

guy strong arm ribs a store then attacks a officer. I guess you are ok with letting the felon walk away? This is not how it works. crooks do NOT get all the leniency to d as they wish. That would be a HUGE mistake to allow that to happen. And we are getting very close to where crooks have more rights than people.

watch what you ask for. You might not like it when you start having crap like this story go on near you.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police   Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 11:05 am

A shot to the thigh would have incapacitated him.

Personally, I don't think cops should be killing people if a reasonable alternative exists. The kid wasn't a threat to him when the fatal shots were fired. The cop wasn't facing a perceptible threat. I'm sure he was pissed that the kid messed up his face a bit, but that ain't reason enough to kill the kid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police   Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 11:09 am

Number one, the cop did not know the kid was a suspect in the Great Cigar Robbery of 2014.

Number two, whatever happened prior, eyewitnesses concur that the kid had his hands in the air and was on his knees when the fatal shots were fired.

Number three, ....

.... ah, screw it. If you can't get it from number one and two, you're never gonna get it.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police   Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 11:11 am

Perhaps cops need to control their little Barnie egos. Perhaps they shouldn't try to take down a bigger individual without back up. Perhaps they should have just waited and picked him up the next day before he left for college...perhaps they should think rather than react....
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police   Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 11:12 am

Barney had one bullet too many.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police   Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 11:14 am

Eric wrote:
A shot to the thigh would have incapacitated him.

Personally, I don't think cops should be killing people if a reasonable alternative exists.  The kid wasn't a threat to him when the fatal shots were fired.  The cop wasn't facing a perceptible threat.  I'm sure he was pissed that the kid messed up his face a bit, but that ain't reason enough to kill the kid.

oh I see. you think all police are sharp shooters. they are not.

I bet you think that police also do not have reactions to when they are violently attacked?

facts are, police have the RIGHT to ensure a violent criminal does not escape arrest. it is for public safety.

now you can widdle that down any way you wish, but again, be careful because if you neuter police so much, it might end up being all you bad assed men in non uniform who have to protect the populace. and I really don't think that would work out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police   Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 11:18 am

Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbcSZlZ3h1K_1r4m6aHsWSZL9qlgEFliJoVb45pyrcjsghZuO_yA

Get on me for it. I never run from the truth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police   Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 2:10 pm

Feds Objected To The Release Of Alleged Michael Brown robbery video...

www.businessinsider.com/feds-objected-to-the-release-of.
Business Insider
1 day ago - Ferguson cops had wanted to release the video on Thursday but held off when federal officials asked them not to release the tape, an unnamed ...

now the feds are doing a special request from the parents second autopsy.

http://news.yahoo.com/justice-department-conduct-independent-autopsy-missouri-shooting-victim-153233316.html;_ylt=AwrBEiQBzfBTLAkAIvDQtDMD

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police   Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 2:40 pm

at 6 minutes you can hear a eye witness describe how brown was beating the cop in the cop car then ran, cop persued then brown rushed the cop, cop then shot him.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police   Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 7:33 pm

Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police - Page 2 Xguards-nixon-office.jpg.pagespeed.ic.c2yrCHp9ih

The community of Ferguson has been infiltrated by Obama sponsored radical Communists (Revolution Club Chicago, a Communist group that calls for a global revolution in order to bring down capitalism). Riots are intentionally being incited by Obama. Race/class division is a key strategy for economy socialization lifted directly from chapter two of the Communist Manifesto. This is about politics, people are irrelevant to the Marxist state.

284 △ ▽

Share ›

Fusillade > Lance Livingston • 2 hours ago

All evidence is pointing to the fact that the cop was just doing as he was trained. This is not a Lone Ranger rerun! The cop was in a life or death situation and protected himself.

201 △ ▽

Share ›

Old Hickory > Fusillade • 2 hours ago

The witnesses have inflamed the racist mob but the facts tell a different story. Autopsy shows one shot was through
the TOP of the head. That's consistent with head-down charging straight at the cop. Not consistent with hands up in the air.

Also, in video of the scene, you can see a long trail of blood behind the body. That is consistent with someone running rapidly, not standing still at the time they are shot.

135 △ ▽

?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police   Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Violence breaks out near site of vigil for teen killed by police
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next