Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FDA-Approved Levaquin Killed 1,277 and Damaged/Debilitated 98,437 This is another example of a threat that has killed and injured far more Americans than ISIS so far

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

FDA-Approved Levaquin Killed 1,277 and Damaged/Debilitated 98,437 This is another example of a threat that has killed and injured far more Americans than ISIS so far Empty
PostSubject: FDA-Approved Levaquin Killed 1,277 and Damaged/Debilitated 98,437 This is another example of a threat that has killed and injured far more Americans than ISIS so far    FDA-Approved Levaquin Killed 1,277 and Damaged/Debilitated 98,437 This is another example of a threat that has killed and injured far more Americans than ISIS so far EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 6:17 am

http://www.infowars.com/fda-approved-levaquin-killed-1277-and-damageddebilitated-98437/

video..

http://www.wcnc.com/story/news/health/2015/02/24/devastating-side-effects-prompt-local-push-to-ban-antibiotic/23977183/
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

FDA-Approved Levaquin Killed 1,277 and Damaged/Debilitated 98,437 This is another example of a threat that has killed and injured far more Americans than ISIS so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: FDA-Approved Levaquin Killed 1,277 and Damaged/Debilitated 98,437 This is another example of a threat that has killed and injured far more Americans than ISIS so far    FDA-Approved Levaquin Killed 1,277 and Damaged/Debilitated 98,437 This is another example of a threat that has killed and injured far more Americans than ISIS so far EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 5:20 pm

I had a problem with Cipro and Levaquin. I had bilateral pneumonia last year and was prescribed Cipro. Several days later I was admitted and received IV Levofloxacin for 5 days. After discharge I developed bilateral achilles tendinosis. The pain was unbelievable....it lasted for 11 months. One of the common side effects is tendon rupture.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: FDA-Approved Levaquin Killed 1,277 and Damaged/Debilitated 98,437 This is another example of a threat that has killed and injured far more Americans than ISIS so far    FDA-Approved Levaquin Killed 1,277 and Damaged/Debilitated 98,437 This is another example of a threat that has killed and injured far more Americans than ISIS so far EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 5:31 pm

Yeah the "cure" can kill ya...
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: FDA-Approved Levaquin Killed 1,277 and Damaged/Debilitated 98,437 This is another example of a threat that has killed and injured far more Americans than ISIS so far    FDA-Approved Levaquin Killed 1,277 and Damaged/Debilitated 98,437 This is another example of a threat that has killed and injured far more Americans than ISIS so far EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 5:40 pm

No cure for me...I can't take anti inflammatory meds. I know I had a very small partial tear of the achilles....I heard it pop and had significant bruising. I did have several injections in the soft tissue but you risk complete rupture if you inject close to the achilles.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: FDA-Approved Levaquin Killed 1,277 and Damaged/Debilitated 98,437 This is another example of a threat that has killed and injured far more Americans than ISIS so far    FDA-Approved Levaquin Killed 1,277 and Damaged/Debilitated 98,437 This is another example of a threat that has killed and injured far more Americans than ISIS so far EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 5:42 pm

Give it time, the lawyers will be around with a class action suit for your suffering...good luck Joanni.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FDA-Approved Levaquin Killed 1,277 and Damaged/Debilitated 98,437 This is another example of a threat that has killed and injured far more Americans than ISIS so far    FDA-Approved Levaquin Killed 1,277 and Damaged/Debilitated 98,437 This is another example of a threat that has killed and injured far more Americans than ISIS so far Empty

Back to top Go down

FDA-Approved Levaquin Killed 1,277 and Damaged/Debilitated 98,437 This is another example of a threat that has killed and injured far more Americans than ISIS so far
Page 1 of 1