Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CIA killed Marlyn Monroe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

CIA killed Marlyn Monroe Empty
PostSubject: CIA killed Marlyn Monroe   CIA killed Marlyn Monroe EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 11:04 am

http://www.infowars.com/cia-killer-makes-deathbed-confession-he-assassinated-marilyn-monroe/

He was part of a cell of five members who carried out political assassinations in the United States. Most victims were political activists, journalists, artists, scientists and union leaders.

“We had evidence that Marilyn Monroe had not only slept with Kennedy, but also with Fidel Castro,” Hodges told World News Daily Report. “My commanding officer, Jimmy Hayworth, told me that she had to die, and that it had to look like a suicide or an overdose. I had never killed a woman before, but I obeyed orders… I did it for America! She could have transmitted strategic information to the communists, and we couldn’t allow that! She had to die! I just did what I had to do!”

MAY HE BURN IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY FOR DOING HIS DUTY....
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: CIA killed Marlyn Monroe   CIA killed Marlyn Monroe EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 8:14 pm

It could be. This is less of a conspiracy theory than some of the others I've read. I remember that when Monroe died there was a record on her turntable by Frank Sinatra. It was his "Only the Lonely"
album and even before Monroe's death some critics were saying it was "music to commit suicide by." It is definitely the saddest grouping of songs I've ever heard. So it could have also been suicide but with her relationship to JFK I wouldn't doubt the CIA did her in.

Hey, some things will never be known. I think Robert Wagner probably tossed Natalie Wood off that boat too but it will never be proven.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: CIA killed Marlyn Monroe   CIA killed Marlyn Monroe EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 7:23 pm

I suspect she was murdered too. Phone records disappeared and her extensive diary (taken as evidence) was stolen from police headquarters a day or two after her death.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CIA killed Marlyn Monroe   CIA killed Marlyn Monroe Empty

Back to top Go down

CIA killed Marlyn Monroe
Page 1 of 1