Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Well the other forum is still running people off...

Go down 
+2
PkrBum
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Well the other forum is still running people off... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well the other forum is still running people off...   Well the other forum is still running people off... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 6:30 pm

salinsky wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal sucks isn't so much a personal attack as it is an observation based on experience with him. I will modify it to suit the faint hearted folks here.  Sal produces an intellectual  vacuum when he opens his mouth.

lol

You love me madly.

Is my rent due for the space I'm occupying between your ears?

I read his mind and he told me that you could pay me the rent.

Content deleted by Moderator
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well the other forum is still running people off...   Well the other forum is still running people off... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 7:05 pm

[quote="*~Tree~*"]otter, I think its cute a hour and half later you come back and post another.

Don't try to figure out what I believe religiously. Its just too complicated for you and most people.

Just know that it IS a FACT that ISLAMIST do and still are till this day torturing and killin gays and oppressing women. Condemning someone is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY different than killing them.

You must be in a war against women supporting islam LOL [/quot

Wow, take off to go to KFC and eat some good homemade collard greens with the chicken and I get criticized for leaving the forum. If you check on my posts through the months that I've been here, I've taken whole weeks off without posting. I've been here since October and you showed up just last month, yet you have nearly as many posts as I do. It's not an addiction at my house. I have caught up with a lot of the stuff I needed to do and today is an "off" day when I don't have a lot on my mind. So I came on here to talk to other people who obviously don't have a lot going on in their minds EITHER.

You can continue to suggest I support Islam but you have yet to show one word I've posted proving it. I support peace and not killing animals and children. I confess to that very readily.

If you are a Christian, surely you must believe that God burns people in hell for all of eternity. And that abortion is murder. And that homosexuality is a sin.
Because that's what Christian churches believe.
And heaven help you if you don't believe all of what your own religion teaches, because if that is true, it might be EQUALLY as true that some of the people who you call Islamists don't believe every word their religion teaches either. Then there would be no excuse for wanting them dead. And that would be very confusing. I'm glad I'm not confused like that.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Well the other forum is still running people off...   Well the other forum is still running people off... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 7:14 pm

Children, children, children.  This forum was not created to host fights and I'm not going to put up with it.  Y'all need to cool it and act like adults, please.

Last edited by Eric on Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: Well the other forum is still running people off...   Well the other forum is still running people off... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 7:14 pm

I was not awRe that kfc had homemade greens. Amazing I just learning so much online Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well the other forum is still running people off...   Well the other forum is still running people off... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 7:19 pm

Eric wrote:
Children, children, children.  This forum was not created to host fights and I'm not going to put up with it.  Y'all need to cool it and act like adults, please.

I'm a lover not a fighter.

I love you 
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Well the other forum is still running people off...   Well the other forum is still running people off... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 7:24 pm

salinsky wrote:
Eric wrote:

I'm a lover not a fighter.

I love you 

I hear ya, Sal.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Well the other forum is still running people off...   Well the other forum is still running people off... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:35 am

Well the other forum is still running people off... - Page 2 10501728_747752558615243_5393831424942945840_n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well the other forum is still running people off...   Well the other forum is still running people off... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Well the other forum is still running people off...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2