Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey BHO: "It's time to stop running away from the nation's troubles"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nochain

nochain

Hey BHO: "It's time to stop running away from the nation's troubles" Empty
PostSubject: Hey BHO: "It's time to stop running away from the nation's troubles"   Hey BHO: "It's time to stop running away from the nation's troubles" EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:01 am

When Joe Klein, who was a shameless Oblamer supporter and excuser for years, gets out what amounts to a "you're a lazy idiot hammer" you know folks are finally waking up and smelling the coffee.

"Nowadays politicians are swaddled by their media consultants, who determine whether it is “safe” to be “courageous.” But acts of courage don’t come with a money-back guarantee. They are courageous because they’re potentially dangerous or, more likely, embarrassing. Courage’s reward comes subtly, in the form of trust as the public learns that a politician is willing to take risks to tell the truth. Obama is currently wandering about the country, trying to meet average people, but the choreography is more stringent than the Bolshoi’s. He said he didn’t want to go to the border because it would only be a “photo op” … on the same day his office published a photo of the President and Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper shooting pool. Who choreographed that?"

Full article:

http://time.com/author/joe-klein/
Back to top Go down
koolkat

PostSubject: Re: Hey BHO: "It's time to stop running away from the nation's troubles"   Hey BHO: "It's time to stop running away from the nation's troubles" EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:26 am

LOL! Unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Hey BHO: "It's time to stop running away from the nation's troubles"   Hey BHO: "It's time to stop running away from the nation's troubles" EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:34 am

He saved the banks and wall street and unions and major corporations while growing govt controls... give the guy a break.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Hey BHO: "It's time to stop running away from the nation's troubles"   Hey BHO: "It's time to stop running away from the nation's troubles" EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:44 am

nochain wrote:
When Joe Klein, who was a shameless Oblamer supporter and excuser for years, gets out what amounts to a "you're a lazy idiot hammer" you know folks are finally waking up and smelling the coffee.

"Nowadays politicians are swaddled by their media consultants, who determine whether it is “safe” to be “courageous.” But acts of courage don’t come with a money-back guarantee. They are courageous because they’re potentially dangerous or, more likely, embarrassing. Courage’s reward comes subtly, in the form of trust as the public learns that a politician is willing to take risks to tell the truth. Obama is currently wandering about the country, trying to meet average people, but the choreography is more stringent than the Bolshoi’s. He said he didn’t want to go to the border because it would only be a “photo op” … on the same day his office published a photo of the President and Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper shooting pool. Who choreographed that?"

Full article:

http://time.com/author/joe-klein/

IS there any politician that doesn't want a 'photo-op'?... Little difficult for him to go to the border when so many in his party are talking the company line of...the border is secure....His new press secretary almost passed out from attempting to explain that the border is secure and that this [title] cowh had done MORE than any other president in history to secure the border...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey BHO: "It's time to stop running away from the nation's troubles"   Hey BHO: "It's time to stop running away from the nation's troubles" EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:32 pm

PkrBum wrote:
He saved the banks and wall street and unions and major corporations while growing govt controls... give the guy a break.

Lol true

I think I wouldntmind if he took a vacation all the way till the next president is elected
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Hey BHO: "It's time to stop running away from the nation's troubles"   Hey BHO: "It's time to stop running away from the nation's troubles" EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 2:14 pm

I still can't believe he pushed through a social entitlement during the economic crash. I know there was talk about saving money or somethin... but I don't think any rational person would defend that fallacy today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey BHO: "It's time to stop running away from the nation's troubles"   Hey BHO: "It's time to stop running away from the nation's troubles" EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 6:07 pm

PkrBum wrote:
I still can't believe he pushed through a social entitlement during the economic crash. I know there was talk about saving money or somethin... but I don't think any rational person would defend that fallacy today.

I don't know about rational, but there are many who would still defend anything Obama has done.

Zombies are real What a Face 
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Hey BHO: "It's time to stop running away from the nation's troubles"   Hey BHO: "It's time to stop running away from the nation's troubles" EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:39 pm

Now, Tree! You done spoiled it for me.

Zombies are real? Really?

Damn!
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey BHO: "It's time to stop running away from the nation's troubles"   Hey BHO: "It's time to stop running away from the nation's troubles" Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey BHO: "It's time to stop running away from the nation's troubles"
Page 1 of 1