Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Well the other forum is still running people off...

Go down 
+2
PkrBum
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well the other forum is still running people off... Empty
PostSubject: Well the other forum is still running people off...   Well the other forum is still running people off... EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:08 pm

http://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t15876-rambo-has-his-tail-between-his-legs-and-is-running-from-the-forum

Re: Rambo has his tail between his legs and is running from the forum Today at 12:52 pm
2seaoat.....
How about some folks with gonads who actually have a sense of humor and engage in intellectual exchanges. I would expect a person like T to run, but Bob can give and take. I am dead serious about the action figure. It will be a hit. A real money maker. Every leftie in America would have to get one. I think we are sitting on a three million dollar idea, and we are worried about folks leaving. We need to get our priorities right.

Yes a person like T who was banned 6 times for minor infractions of made up as you go rules to intimidate and annoy me...they can all KMA over there..especially Boards the wonder drunk. Also that seaoat guy, a living miracle that will probably outlive us all.....Sal sucks but I repeat myself.....
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Well the other forum is still running people off...   Well the other forum is still running people off... EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:13 pm

Lol... I'm givin em a little hell. I never could suffer a bully... just wish some of em hadn't been so big.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Well the other forum is still running people off...   Well the other forum is still running people off... EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:17 pm

Good on ya Pkr....hit em hard, I just got fed up with being banned ...it bothers me when some dumbass bully has that kind of control can just shut you out and then calls you a coward...must be a little like how  Palestinians must feel....
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Well the other forum is still running people off...   Well the other forum is still running people off... EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:06 pm

I hear ya old friend. I was just a little bored and got sick of their smack. I normally wouldn't waste my time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well the other forum is still running people off...   Well the other forum is still running people off... EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:28 pm

I'm glad your here teo I may give you a hard time sometimes but I still love ya.

Glad you visit here too Pkr

They just want ya back.
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Well the other forum is still running people off...   Well the other forum is still running people off... EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:54 pm

Pffft... they'd love to run me off. Unicornville doesn't like zebras... as you and many here well know... lol. They'll prolly wear me down before long too... it's like breaking a pow.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Well the other forum is still running people off...   Well the other forum is still running people off... EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:13 pm

"Intellectual conversation" at the PDF?? That'll be the day. Just a bunch of pantywaist drama queens.
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Well the other forum is still running people off...   Well the other forum is still running people off... EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 9:03 pm

riceme wrote:
"Intellectual conversation" at the PDF?? That'll be the day. Just a bunch of pantywaist drama queens.

cheers cheers 

Doesn't help much that they always revert to personal attacks or lacking that, just flash signs like IDIOT.

Conversations are a no go there.

Happy for this one!!!
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Well the other forum is still running people off...   Well the other forum is still running people off... EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 9:57 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Good on ya Pkr....hit em hard, I just got fed up with being banned ...it bothers me when some dumbass bully has that kind of control can just shut you out and then calls you a coward...must be a little like how  Palestinians must feel....

Correct...the Palestinians are cowards....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well the other forum is still running people off...   Well the other forum is still running people off... EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 10:14 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal sucks but I repeat myself.....

Well the other forum is still running people off... H27D0AF97
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well the other forum is still running people off...   Well the other forum is still running people off... EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 10:15 am

stormwatch89 wrote:
riceme wrote:

cheers cheers 

Doesn't help much that they always revert to personal attacks or lacking that, just flash signs like IDIOT.

Conversations are a no go there.

Happy for this one!!!

Circle jerks are fun!!
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Well the other forum is still running people off...   Well the other forum is still running people off... EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 10:21 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

We don't allow personal attacks here.  I am assuming that this post was done in jest... like a poke.

Good reply, Sal.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: Well the other forum is still running people off...   Well the other forum is still running people off... EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 10:30 am

Eric wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

We don't allow personal attacks here.  I am assuming that this post was done in jest... like a poke.

Good reply, Sal.

I'm sure it was.  Razz 

BTW. I like circle jerks. But I'm a little kinky like that.  pirat 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well the other forum is still running people off...   Well the other forum is still running people off... EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 11:11 am

Glad you are here Sal. This place is perking up nicely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well the other forum is still running people off...   Well the other forum is still running people off... EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 11:41 am

Thanks for the welcome, Otter.

Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well the other forum is still running people off...   Well the other forum is still running people off... EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 12:25 pm

Riceme,will you go get Teo? He will come for you. Smile

Hey otter, this ISNT the welcome sal thread. Go gush in the welcome section  Razz 
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Well the other forum is still running people off...   Well the other forum is still running people off... EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:03 pm

Sal sucks isn't so much a personal attack as it is an observation based on experience with him. I will modify it to suit the faint hearted folks here.  Sal produces an intellectual vacuum when he opens his mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well the other forum is still running people off...   Well the other forum is still running people off... EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:29 pm

*~Tree~* wrote:

Hey otter, this ISNT the welcome sal thread. Go gush in the welcome section  Razz 
  Oh, I did.
I gushed on no less than three threads.

Did you really think you'd be coming over and face no opposition? That's a hoot.

I guess from your starting it on me  to Sal repeating it about you that "bigot" must be an okay word to call people, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well the other forum is still running people off...   Well the other forum is still running people off... EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:37 pm

Lol otter I was hoping for opposition

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well the other forum is still running people off...   Well the other forum is still running people off... EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:51 pm

oh btw otter.............

I am a bigot. I don't like muslims, they don't like me. I don't care for barbaric 7th century head chopping off women suppressing religions.

I find it cute that any liberals would support islam, you know islam who kills gays all over the world, keeps women as second class citizens. etc etc Its just a damn hoot to me to see it LMAO! especially when they defend them so vigorously that they claim Christians are terrorist.

I am LMAO otter Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Well the other forum is still running people off...   Well the other forum is still running people off... EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 2:15 pm

*~Tree~* wrote:

Shoot, girl. You should know T better than that. If he doesn't want to come he's not going to, but I don't think he went anywhere, so to speak. I bet he's just hanging out with his grandkids. It's the weekend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well the other forum is still running people off...   Well the other forum is still running people off... EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 3:15 pm

You have to be careful over here about name calling in an effort to call out opposition.

Some people have been banned for a few days for that kind of taunting.
This is not the PDF.
It ain't a free-for-all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well the other forum is still running people off...   Well the other forum is still running people off... EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 4:54 pm

*~Tree~* wrote:
oh btw otter.............

I am a bigot. I don't like muslims, they don't like me. I don't care for barbaric 7th century head chopping off women suppressing religions.

I find it cute that any liberals would support islam, you know islam who kills gays all over the world, keeps women as second class citizens. etc etc Its just a damn hoot to me to see it LMAO! especially when they defend them so vigorously that they claim Christians are terrorist.

I am LMAO otter Very Happy 
   Yet you believe that God sends every man, woman and child in the world who do not worship like you to an everlasting damnation in a fiery furnace?
And unless you looked, it's the fundamentalists who want to deny gays the right to marry and who believe they are just sinners who decided to become gay because it's such a popular thing to be, right?
And even though we must protect a baby from the moment their parents love-making is over and daddy begins smoking his "after party" cigarette, and that anyone who kills such a child is a murderer, But with the poor post-birth babies that are blown into a thousand pieces by a bomb, well, they are just collateral damage. Even when they are targeted intentionally.
Right?

I'm doing fine with my belief system Tree. I agree with me 100% of the time over the last few years. And I don't have a problem with confusing myself about what is right and what is wrong. I've found, in my old age, that I can pretty much figure that out myself. It's a real good feeling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well the other forum is still running people off...   Well the other forum is still running people off... EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 5:05 pm

otter, I think its cute a hour and half later you come back and post another.

Don't try to figure out what I believe religiously. Its just too complicated for you and most people.

Just know that it IS a FACT that ISLAMIST do and still are till this day torturing and killin gays and oppressing women. Condemning someone is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY different than killing them.

You must be in a war against women supporting islam LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well the other forum is still running people off...   Well the other forum is still running people off... EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 6:19 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal sucks isn't so much a personal attack as it is an observation based on experience with him. I will modify it to suit the faint hearted folks here.  Sal produces an intellectual  vacuum when he opens his mouth.

lol

You love me madly.

Is my rent due for the space I'm occupying between your ears?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well the other forum is still running people off...   Well the other forum is still running people off... Empty

Back to top Go down

Well the other forum is still running people off...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next