Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Moochelle Oblamer – the ultimate hypocrite

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nochain

nochain

Moochelle Oblamer – the ultimate hypocrite Empty
PostSubject: Moochelle Oblamer – the ultimate hypocrite   Moochelle Oblamer – the ultimate hypocrite EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 7:19 am

The 1st-Moocher has really outdone herself now. Giving a little speech to Dem supporters in Chicago (I wonder how much THAT cost taxpayers) she begged donors to write a “big fat check” before the midterms. Then the hypocrite went on to whine about special interest groups donating money to Republicans saying “So, yeah, there’s too much money in politics.”

Then she continued asking donors to write big fat checks again.

This hypocrite makes me violently sick.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/24/michelle-obama-says-money-in-politics-is-bad-asks-/

I can't wait til she's gone too

Moochelle Oblamer – the ultimate hypocrite Michelle-Obama-butt-Princess-Letizia-1-1
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Moochelle Oblamer – the ultimate hypocrite   Moochelle Oblamer – the ultimate hypocrite EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 7:29 am

nochain wrote:
The 1st-Moocher has really outdone herself now. Giving a little speech to Dem supporters in Chicago (I wonder how much THAT cost taxpayers) she begged donors to write a “big fat check” before the midterms. Then the hypocrite went on to whine about special interest groups donating money to Republicans saying “So, yeah, there’s too much money in politics.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/24/michelle-obama-says-money-in-politics-is-bad-asks-/

Moochelle Oblamer – the ultimate hypocrite Michelle-Obama-butt-Princess-Letizia-1-1

WEhave been the big DONORS for sponsoring these trips!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moochelle Oblamer – the ultimate hypocrite   Moochelle Oblamer – the ultimate hypocrite EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 7:42 am

She's a man.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Moochelle Oblamer – the ultimate hypocrite   Moochelle Oblamer – the ultimate hypocrite EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 7:52 am

*~Tree~* wrote:
She's a man.
\

According to Joan Rivers....
Back to top Go down
polecat

polecat

PostSubject: Re: Moochelle Oblamer – the ultimate hypocrite   Moochelle Oblamer – the ultimate hypocrite EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 4:19 pm

What exactly is joan rivers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moochelle Oblamer – the ultimate hypocrite   Moochelle Oblamer – the ultimate hypocrite EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 6:46 pm

polecat wrote:
What exactly is joan rivers?

whats a polecat? LOL I know..............................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moochelle Oblamer – the ultimate hypocrite   Moochelle Oblamer – the ultimate hypocrite EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 9:51 pm

nochain wrote:

Me too. I can't wait for her to be gone. She will be replaced by the first "First Gentleman" in the history of American politics.
But on topic, asking for money is something ALL POLITICIANS of ALL PARTIES do. Then they all deride the other party for taking money from special interests.
I think you probably know that.
And I'm betting you even know that her name is Michelle Obama and not whatever you called her in the headline to this thread.

I think you're just trying to fool us anyway. Anyone so obsessed with the first lady's behind as you so obviously are will miss her like crazy when she's gone.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Moochelle Oblamer – the ultimate hypocrite   Moochelle Oblamer – the ultimate hypocrite EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 4:50 am

nochain wrote:

Everyone complains/whines about special interest money in politics....well until the checks come in supporting their agenda... The Koch Brothers are public enemies and yet George Soros is treated much differently in the media...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moochelle Oblamer – the ultimate hypocrite   Moochelle Oblamer – the ultimate hypocrite EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:31 am

saying the name George soros is a no no for leftist. They don't like to hear that name. His name is supposed to stay hidden in secrecy. You notice you hardly ever hear his name in the media?
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Moochelle Oblamer – the ultimate hypocrite   Moochelle Oblamer – the ultimate hypocrite EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:56 am

*~Tree~* wrote:
saying the name George soros is a no no for leftist. They don't like to hear that name. His name is supposed to stay hidden in secrecy. You notice you hardly ever hear his name in the media?

He also doesn't have a moron like Biden publically criticizing him like the Koch's for doing the very same thing. Soros is Oblamers puppeteer.

Moochelle Oblamer – the ultimate hypocrite Soros_puppet
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Moochelle Oblamer – the ultimate hypocrite   Moochelle Oblamer – the ultimate hypocrite EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:03 am

Otter wrote:
nochain wrote:

I think you're just trying to fool us anyway. Anyone so obsessed with the first lady's behind as you so obviously are will miss her like crazy when she's gone.

The only time I would want to see that nasty thing is when she/he/it is walking out of the White House for the last time. I wonder how many vacations Moochelle will try to squeeze in after laying low until the November election cycle is over?
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Moochelle Oblamer – the ultimate hypocrite   Moochelle Oblamer – the ultimate hypocrite EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:25 am

nochain wrote:
Otter wrote:
nochain wrote:

The only time I would want to see that nasty thing is when she/he/it is walking out of the White House for the last time. I wonder how many vacations Moochelle will try to squeeze in after laying low until the November election cycle is over?

Needs to stick to telling school kids what they should eat for lunch...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moochelle Oblamer – the ultimate hypocrite   Moochelle Oblamer – the ultimate hypocrite EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 5:27 pm

*~Tree~* wrote:

Not really. I'm very happy he's there to give our side some money.
George Soros, George Soros, George Soros.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moochelle Oblamer – the ultimate hypocrite   Moochelle Oblamer – the ultimate hypocrite EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 5:28 pm

nochain wrote:
Otter wrote:
nochain wrote:

Hey, I didn't post all those pictures of her butt. You did.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Moochelle Oblamer – the ultimate hypocrite   Moochelle Oblamer – the ultimate hypocrite EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 9:53 am

Speaking of pictures, what in hell is she doing in the bottom row, middle pic?

She has an itchy thingy?
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Moochelle Oblamer – the ultimate hypocrite   Moochelle Oblamer – the ultimate hypocrite EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 10:00 am

Otter wrote:
*~Tree~* wrote:

Not really. I'm very happy he's there to give our side some money.
George Soros, George Soros, George Soros.

Actually agree...If Soros wants to spend/contribute that's his choice but the problem is that it's only when the wealthy right contributes that it's somehow wrong...again one could think there are NO wealthy democrats/liberals in this country...The democrats can't take in all those contributions from the wealthy and then cry foul when the republicans take in money....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moochelle Oblamer – the ultimate hypocrite   Moochelle Oblamer – the ultimate hypocrite EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 12:47 pm

Eric wrote:
Speaking of pictures, what in hell is she doing in the bottom row, middle pic?

She has an itchy thingy?
I thought that too Eric.
It's not the most attractive pose I've ever seen her in.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moochelle Oblamer – the ultimate hypocrite   Moochelle Oblamer – the ultimate hypocrite EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 12:50 pm

Men always have to scratch thier weenies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moochelle Oblamer – the ultimate hypocrite   Moochelle Oblamer – the ultimate hypocrite Empty

Back to top Go down

Moochelle Oblamer – the ultimate hypocrite
Page 1 of 1