Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

  Another Hypocrite....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Another Hypocrite....   Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:57 am

E-mails delivered to the House Oversight Committee by the IRS have revealed shocking collusion between committee democrats and the IRS bureaucrats in the targeting of conservative groups specifically a group called 'True that Vote'. The staff of Rep Elijah Cummings (D-Md), who has done everything to obstruct and denigrate the inquiry, have secretly collaborated with the IRS in the targeting. Also mentioned in the e-mails Louis [5th Amendment] Lerner requesting that inquires continue into the group True that Vote.

This is the ranking democrat on the Committee that got into a shouting match with Chairman Issa (R-CA). After the exchange Issa was drug though the mud and accused of a witchhunt and there was no scandal. Even the cowh entered into the fray and suggested that "there was not one smidgeon of evidence of wrongdoing."

These are the e-mails that Lerner and others refused to turn over....may explain why she takes the 5th.
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Another Hypocrite....   Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:23 pm

And Cummings fellow Lemmings called Issas inquiries a return to Mcarthyism. How hilarious, these politicians have NO SHAME or morals. It should be pretty obvious to even the most partisan casual observer that Lerner was well aware of the IRSs illegal activities and all the stonewalling and 5th nontestimony is a coverup involving the most powerful and intrusive federal agency in the country. Obviously "I know nothing" BHO is not capable of managing his people so he just sails along supporting their lies.

Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Another Hypocrite....   Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:49 am

nochain wrote:
And Cummings fellow Lemmings called Issas inquiries a return to Mcarthyism. How hilarious, these politicians have NO SHAME or morals. It should be pretty obvious to even the most partisan casual observer that Lerner was well aware of the IRSs illegal activities and all the stonewalling and 5th nontestimony is a coverup involving the most powerful and intrusive federal agency in the country. Obviously "I know nothing" BHO is not capable of managing his people so he just sails along supporting their lies.


You are correct...no shame or morals. I've listened to Bob Beckel [worked for Mondale/very vocal liberal] and he explained how he and others were on the Nixon 'enemies list' and were treated in much the same way as the conservative groups are today. He complains [rightly so] that this was a wrong and Nixon deserved his fate in resigning in shame and then turns around and defends the cowh...the IRS [Lerner] and says there is no evidence and Issa is on a witchhunt.

Interesting that after the allegations/e-mails pertaining to Rep Cummings he refused to appear on Megyn Kelly's show but did appear with Bob Schieffer on CBS Face the Nation....Not ONE question about the e-mails and allowed Rep Cummings to continue to blame Issa and the republicans. Lazy journalism and arrogance on display.
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Another Hypocrite....   Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:40 am

Progressive media outlets are simply mouthpieces for a liberal agenda. Liberals shriek about Fox news - and I don't like their little group of shouting heads either - when their own outlets are just as partisan. Hypocrites.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Another Hypocrite....   Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:23 pm

nochain wrote:
Progressive media outlets are simply mouthpieces for a liberal agenda. Liberals shriek about Fox news - and I don't like their little group of shouting heads either - when their own outlets are just as partisan. Hypocrites.


When you say that progressive radio and TV are just mouthpieces for a liberal agenda, you might be right. Progressivism and Liberalism are essentially the same thing. But when you believe they are nothing but mouthpieces for the POTUS or for any particular individual, you're dead wrong. All you prove to me by that thinking  is that you never listened to Ed Schultz, who criticizes the POTUS VERY OFTEN, you don't listen to Randi Rhodes or to Stephanie Miller, who both criticize the president very often-if you listened to them you'd know that, so I know you don't listen. Liberals and Progressives and democrats in general are not a unified party- if they don't like something Obama does they say it. NSA spying is wrong, most progressives speak out against it. Progressives have criticized Obama on Gitmo, our two wars, not standing up for single payer, on many issues.  When Obamacare's computers were screwed up, Liberals were as angry as conservatives about it.

You just aren't listening and your statements prove it.

BTW, no democrat I've ever talked with defended fast and Furious or the IRS targeting.
Show me some links on that, I'll be very interested.

It goes way back to the time of Will Rogers who said he wasn't a member of any organized political party- he was a democrat.  Nothing has changed since those days. Dems think for ourselves and differ on many, many issues.
You should check out some party get togethers sometimes. I've been to some and Democrats argue among themselves just as loudly as they do with Republicans.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Another Hypocrite....   Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:44 am

Otter wrote:
nochain wrote:
Progressive media outlets are simply mouthpieces for a liberal agenda. Liberals shriek about Fox news - and I don't like their little group of shouting heads either - when their own outlets are just as partisan. Hypocrites.


When you say that progressive radio and TV are just mouthpieces for a liberal agenda, you might be right. Progressivism and Liberalism are essentially the same thing. But when you believe they are nothing but mouthpieces for the POTUS or for any particular individual, you're dead wrong. All you prove to me by that thinking  is that you never listened to Ed Schultz, who criticizes the POTUS VERY OFTEN, you don't listen to Randi Rhodes or to Stephanie Miller, who both criticize the president very often-if you listened to them you'd know that, so I know you don't listen. Liberals and Progressives and democrats in general are not a unified party- if they don't like something Obama does they say it. NSA spying is wrong, most progressives speak out against it. Progressives have criticized Obama on Gitmo, our two wars, not standing up for single payer, on many issues.  When Obamacare's computers were screwed up, Liberals were as angry as conservatives about it.

You just aren't listening and your statements prove it.

BTW, no democrat I've ever talked with defended fast and Furious or the IRS targeting.
Show me some links on that, I'll be very interested.

It goes way back to the time of Will Rogers who said he wasn't a member of any organized political party- he was a democrat.  Nothing has changed since those days. Dems think for ourselves and differ on many, many issues.
You should check out some party get togethers sometimes. I've been to some and Democrats argue among themselves just as loudly as they do with Republicans.

     In the case of the IRS....then why  has the ranking democrat Cummings done everything to obstruct the hearings and instead attack the chairman?  If there was a wrong [ and by the way the cowh said there was not one smidgeon of any wrongdoing] then why not correct the wrongdoings or punish if laws were broken?  You are correct however about the NSA and neither side is happy but what has the Senate done?  There have been complaints that the republicans in the House go too far...well the leadership in the Senate doesn't even do anything.

    Republicans say newly released e-mails show that if the IRS's targeting of Tea Party groups hadn't been stopped those organizations could have faced "trumped up criminal charges"---since ex-IRS official Lois Lerner and the Dept of Justice were coordinating days before the scandal was exposed.

    "The release of the new documents underscores the political nature of IRS Tea Party targeting and the extent to which apolitical officials took direction from elected democrats", House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Darrell Issa, R-Calif said in a statement.  "These e-mails are part of an overwhelming body of evidence that political pressure from prominent Democrats led to targeting of Americans for their political beliefs"

     "There's not a smidgen of evidence of any corruption"---[name] cowh. This quote was after initially stating that he was "outraged and heads would roll". So there was evidence of corruption/scandal before there was no evidence of corruption/scandal?


Last edited by mediawatcher on Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Another Hypocrite....   Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:09 am

Otter wrote:
nochain wrote:
Progressive media outlets are simply mouthpieces for a liberal agenda. Liberals shriek about Fox news - and I don't like their little group of shouting heads either - when their own outlets are just as partisan. Hypocrites.



Dems think for ourselves and differ on many, many issues.
You should check out some party get togethers sometimes. I've been to some and Democrats argue among themselves just as loudly as they do with Republicans.

Perhaps they are what I call "moderates". I am a "moderate" just not part of the silent majority - I feel it necessary to point out issues - both moderate Dems and moderate R's aren't that far apart on issues it's just that the far left and far right get all the press because they make the most noise. If moderates (aka silent majority) would start flexing their political muscle things would start happening to improve the political climate in this country. Apathy is not helpful.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Another Hypocrite....   Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:19 am

nochain wrote:
Otter wrote:
nochain wrote:
Progressive media outlets are simply mouthpieces for a liberal agenda. Liberals shriek about Fox news - and I don't like their little group of shouting heads either - when their own outlets are just as partisan. Hypocrites.



Dems think for ourselves and differ on many, many issues.
You should check out some party get togethers sometimes. I've been to some and Democrats argue among themselves just as loudly as they do with Republicans.

Perhaps they are what I call "moderates". I am a "moderate" just not part of the silent majority - I feel it necessary to point out issues - both moderate Dems and moderate R's aren't that far apart on issues it's just that the far left and far right get all the press because they make the most noise. If moderates (aka silent majority) would start flexing their political muscle things would start happening to improve the political climate in this country. Apathy is not helpful.

So you're not a right winger as you've been accused of before?...You are correct but there really is or has been no moderation politically for a long time and in issues like the IRS..NSA...Fast and Furious....Benghazi etc., there should only be getting to the facts...making necessary corrections...punishing any wrong doing...If it were possible can anyone imagine what the political climate would have been if these incidents occurred in a Romney Administration?...bet the Democrats would be screaming a different tune then...investigations...hearings...calls for impeachment etc.,...
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Another Hypocrite....   Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:22 am

mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:
Otter wrote:
nochain wrote:
Progressive media outlets are simply mouthpieces for a liberal agenda. Liberals shriek about Fox news - and I don't like their little group of shouting heads either - when their own outlets are just as partisan. Hypocrites.



Dems think for ourselves and differ on many, many issues.
You should check out some party get togethers sometimes. I've been to some and Democrats argue among themselves just as loudly as they do with Republicans.

Perhaps they are what I call "moderates". I am a "moderate" just not part of the silent majority - I feel it necessary to point out issues - both moderate Dems and moderate R's aren't that far apart on issues it's just that the far left and far right get all the press because they make the most noise. If moderates (aka silent majority) would start flexing their political muscle things would start happening to improve the political climate in this country. Apathy is not helpful.

      So you're not a right winger as you've been accused of before?...You are correct but there really is or has been no moderation politically for a long time and in issues like the IRS..NSA...Fast and Furious....Benghazi etc., there should only be getting to the facts...making necessary corrections...punishing any wrong doing...If it were possible can anyone imagine what the political climate would have been if these incidents occurred in a Romney Administration?...bet the Democrats would be screaming a different tune then...investigations...hearings...calls for impeachment etc.,...

As much as they hated Romney just for being a successful businessman you can only imagine the double standard!
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Another Hypocrite....   Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:00 am

nochain wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:
Otter wrote:
nochain wrote:
Progressive media outlets are simply mouthpieces for a liberal agenda. Liberals shriek about Fox news - and I don't like their little group of shouting heads either - when their own outlets are just as partisan. Hypocrites.



Dems think for ourselves and differ on many, many issues.
You should check out some party get togethers sometimes. I've been to some and Democrats argue among themselves just as loudly as they do with Republicans.

Perhaps they are what I call "moderates". I am a "moderate" just not part of the silent majority - I feel it necessary to point out issues - both moderate Dems and moderate R's aren't that far apart on issues it's just that the far left and far right get all the press because they make the most noise. If moderates (aka silent majority) would start flexing their political muscle things would start happening to improve the political climate in this country. Apathy is not helpful.

      So you're not a right winger as you've been accused of before?...You are correct but there really is or has been no moderation politically for a long time and in issues like the IRS..NSA...Fast and Furious....Benghazi etc., there should only be getting to the facts...making necessary corrections...punishing any wrong doing...If it were possible can anyone imagine what the political climate would have been if these incidents occurred in a Romney Administration?...bet the Democrats would be screaming a different tune then...investigations...hearings...calls for impeachment etc.,...

As much as they hated Romney just for being a successful businessman you can only imagine the double standard!

       Being 'successful businessman'....how radical to actually have worked and created jobs rather than being a community agitator and only knowing government as a way of like...oops forgot selling weed and coke may be considered an occupation or self employed businessman...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Another Hypocrite....   

Back to top Go down
 
Another Hypocrite....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Politics-
Jump to: