Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Oblamer is at it again

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nochain

nochain

Oblamer is at it again Empty
PostSubject: Oblamer is at it again   Oblamer is at it again EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 8:04 am

Apparently he knows more than the IRS own IG and says none of the IRS issues are his fault. If he is not responsible for the actions of federal agencies then WTH is his job?????

"Obama defends IRS, says tea party targeting didn’t happen"

The IRS‘ internal auditor concluded that the agency did, in fact, target conservative and tea party groups for intrusive scrutiny, and Mr. Obama’s own Justice Department is still conducting a criminal investigation into the targeting.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/21/obama-defends-irs-tea-party-targeting-didnt-happen/#ixzz3gd5HoAAx

Oblamer is at it again Pres-obama-not-my-fault
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Oblamer is at it again   Oblamer is at it again EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 8:09 am

nochain wrote:
Apparently he knows more than the IRS own IG and says none of the IRS issues are his fault. If he is not responsible for the actions of federal agencies then WTH is his job?????

"Obama defends IRS, says tea party targeting didn’t happen"

The IRS‘ internal auditor concluded that the agency did, in fact, target conservative and tea party groups for intrusive scrutiny, and Mr. Obama’s own Justice Department is still conducting a criminal investigation into the targeting.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/21/obama-defends-irs-tea-party-targeting-didnt-happen/#ixzz3gd5HoAAx

Oblamer is at it again Pres-obama-not-my-fault

Then perhaps he can explain all the lawsuits that have been filed against the IRS for targeting specific groups....He also said there was "not a smidgeon of any wrongdoing"....Well we could then rest assured because at the time AG Holder and his department of justice was on the case!....

"My administration will be the most open and transparent in U.S. History"---cowh....Guess the line that said..... If it's not I'm not responsible or accountable and it's Bush's fault....was edited out....
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Oblamer is at it again   Oblamer is at it again EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:48 am

It also turned out that lerner's emails were destroyed a full month after being subpoenaed.

I think there can be no doubt that the wh was involved... just like fast n furious.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Oblamer is at it again   Oblamer is at it again EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 10:26 am

PkrBum wrote:
It also turned out that lerner's emails were destroyed a full month after being subpoenaed.

I think there can be no doubt that the wh was involved... just like fast n furious.

Well, that just sucks!

Crooked government employees get me riled up.  Having worked for the State of Florida in a regulatory mode, reaching Manager status at DEP, I saw... and despised... crooked bosses.  
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Oblamer is at it again   Oblamer is at it again EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 11:18 am

I'm glad you feel that way... I do too. I want them all prosecuted.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Oblamer is at it again   Oblamer is at it again EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 11:36 am

One example.  I was Manager over DEP's Industrial and Domestic Waste Enforcement for 17 counties.  When Champion (the paper mill people) came in to discuss enforcement for non-compliance, I was not allowed into the closed-door discussion about their enforcement case.  This happened on more than one occasion with Champion.

The boss' reasoning?  I wasn't an engineer and obviously unqualified to discuss this enforcement case.  Bobby Cooley, the District Manager and an engineer, hosted the meetings in his office.

My credentials:  A B.S. in Biology with a minor in Chemistry and 22 years experience as an environmental regulator.
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Oblamer is at it again   Oblamer is at it again EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 3:34 pm

Dirty... in more ways than one I'm sure. It's collusion like that which I think harms us more than almost any other. That bp spill irked me like crazy and almost nobody recognized the root issue. The govt capped liability in exchange for the inspection and regulatory rights. Bp was able to forgo the expensive private insurance and the stringent inspection process that came with it. We all know how the govt inspectors were plied with gifts and corrupted... but nobody ever blames govt. It really irks me.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Oblamer is at it again   Oblamer is at it again EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 4:42 am

PkrBum wrote:

She served her purpose to the administration and the DOJ protected her....and now she's living on a government retirement that would have been taken away from ordinary citizens that had done what she did...
Back to top Go down
polecat

polecat

PostSubject: Re: Oblamer is at it again   Oblamer is at it again EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 12:15 pm

The Real IRS Scandal

Political organizations are being allowed to masquerade as charities to avoid taxes and keep there donors secret!
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Oblamer is at it again   Oblamer is at it again EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 1:13 pm

ttp://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-irs-documents-used-donor-lists-to-target-audits/

http://freebeacon.com/issues/judicial-watch-lois-lerner-doj-officials-and-fbi-met-to-plan-criminal-charges-for-obama-opponents/
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Oblamer is at it again   Oblamer is at it again EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:29 am

PkrBum wrote:
ttp://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-irs-documents-used-donor-lists-to-target-audits/

http://freebeacon.com/issues/judicial-watch-lois-lerner-doj-officials-and-fbi-met-to-plan-criminal-charges-for-obama-opponents/

Great examples of the 'REAL SCANDAL'....Attempting to blame those that registered for tax exemptions under the law is like blaming the laws for the criminal's actions....The IRS has been....is....and will be out of control...agree with any candidate that campaigns on shutting it down and simplification of the tax codes....
Back to top Go down
polecat

polecat

PostSubject: Re: Oblamer is at it again   Oblamer is at it again EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 4:11 pm

Please tell us about all the great things these charitable organizations do...
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Oblamer is at it again   Oblamer is at it again EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 7:14 am

It's really none of your business and should be no concern of yours.

Liberty is hard eh?
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Oblamer is at it again   Oblamer is at it again EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 7:14 am

polecat wrote:
Please tell us about all the great things these charitable organizations do...

It's not a question of all the great things these organizations do or don't do.... If they are NOT breaking the law it's a moot point unless the laws are changed....Not defending any charitable organization but if they are not breaking any laws then it seems that the only abusers of their authority and/or lawbreakers is the IRS....Once again it's the same policy of picking and choosing that this administration has done on several areas ie:...immigration....sanctuary cities...etc., ...Just can't imagine how or why anyone could or would be in the position to defend the actions of the IRS when it has been made clear of their actions even though the cowh said there was not "one smidgeon of evidence of wrongdoing"...

Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Oblamer is at it again   Oblamer is at it again EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:40 am

Sadly, it is true that many so-called charities spend the lion's share of their proceeds on "overhead" such as high salaries, advertising for contributions, etc., and very little in disbursements to the intended recipients.

Charity (listed alphabetically) % to direct cash aid (Source TampaBay.com) In all fairness, maybe some of these support medical research.

American Association of State Troopers 8.6
American Association of the Deaf & Blind 0.1
American Breast Cancer Foundation 5.3
American Foundation for Children With Aids 0
American Foundation For Disabled Children 0.8
Association for Firefighters and Paramedics 3.1
Breast Cancer Relief Foundation 2.2
Cancer Fund of America 0.9
Caring for Our Children Foundation 1.6
Children’s Cancer Fund of America 5.3
Children’s Cancer Recovery Foundation 0.6
Children’s Charity Fund 2.3
Children’s Leukemia Research Association 11.1
Children’s Wish Foundation International 10.8
Circle of Friends For American Veterans 6.5
Committee For Missing Children 0.8
Defeat Diabetes Foundation 0.1
Disabled Police and Sheriffs Foundation 1.0
Disabled Police Officers Counseling Center 0.1
Disabled Police Officers of America Inc. 2.5
Find the Children 5.7
Firefighters Assistance Fund 3.2
Firefighters Burn Fund 1.5
Firefighters Charitable Foundation 8.1
Heart Support of America 3.4
Hope Cancer Fund 0.5
International Union of Police Associations, AFL-CIO 0.5
Kids Wish Network 2.5
National Cancer Coalition 1.0
16 National Caregiving Foundation 3.5
National Narcotic Officers Associations Coalition 0
National Police Defense Foundation 5.8
National Veterans Service Fund 7.8
Operation Lookout National Center For Missing Youth 0
Optimal Medical Foundation 0.2
Our American Veterans 2.3
Police Protective Fund 0.8
Project Cure (Bradenton, FL) 0
Reserve Police Officers Association 1.1
Roger Wyburn-Mason & Jack M. Blount Foundation For Eradication of Rheumatoid Disease 0
Shiloh International Ministries 1.3
Survivors and Victims Empowered 0
The Veterans Fund 2.3
United Breast Cancer Foundation 6.3
United States Deputy Sheriffs’ Association 0.6
Veterans Assistance Foundation 10.5
Vietnow National Headquarters 2.9
Wishing Well Foundation USA 4.6
Woman To Woman Breast Cancer Foundation 0.4
Youth Development Fund 0.8
Back to top Go down
polecat

polecat

PostSubject: Re: Oblamer is at it again   Oblamer is at it again EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:10 am

Before this scandal broke, 501(c)(4) nonprofit groups were already making headlines for their political spending. Secretive nonprofits like Karl Rove's Crossroads GPS, the Koch-funded Americans for Prosperity, and the American Action Network spent huge sums of money to influence the 2012 elections. Campaign watchdogs say those groups have flouted the law, which says 501(c)(4) groups can't make politics their "primary purpose." Watchdogs have demanded that the IRS and the Federal Election Commission crack down on these nonprofits for spending too much time and money on politics.

I say keep cracking...
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Oblamer is at it again   Oblamer is at it again EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 3:01 pm

That's funny... you didn't mention any of the soros slush funds.

Like media matters or moveon.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Oblamer is at it again   Oblamer is at it again EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 4:48 am

PkrBum wrote:

Or soros not paying his taxes.....you're correct those are all little things that are overlooked on the left in order to push their political agendas...
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Oblamer is at it again   Oblamer is at it again EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 8:00 am

mediawatcher wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Or soros  not paying his taxes.....you're correct those are all little things that are overlooked on the left in order to push their political agendas...

Liberal double standards are......standard.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Oblamer is at it again   Oblamer is at it again EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 8:11 am

nochain wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Or soros  not paying his taxes.....you're correct those are all little things that are overlooked on the left in order to push their political agendas...

Liberal double standards are......standard.

Just funny those that continue with the double standard while claiming 'outrage'....and 'fairness' is needed....well their brand of fairness....Kind of like the defenders still claiming that this administration has been scandal free....those are the special kind of stupid....Chris Matthews...Paul Bagala...etc.,
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Oblamer is at it again   Oblamer is at it again EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:16 am

I think Soros' goals are to cripple the sovereignty of the United States... New World Order and such.

I don't trust the Koch brothers either.

Our political system should not allow monied folks to become Oligarchs. Alas, too much money is changing hands for meaningful campaign reform to see the light of day.
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Oblamer is at it again   Oblamer is at it again EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 11:02 am

It would basically be politicians limiting themselves...

ya ain't gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
polecat

polecat

PostSubject: Re: Oblamer is at it again   Oblamer is at it again EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 12:50 pm

PkrBum wrote:

Soros is not affiliated with the teabagger idiots so why would I mention him?
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Oblamer is at it again   Oblamer is at it again EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 9:03 am

Oblamer is at it again Soros-obama
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Oblamer is at it again   Oblamer is at it again EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 9:06 am

nochain wrote:
Oblamer is at it again Soros-obama

Exactly accurate and why those that will criticize only one side have no credibility...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oblamer is at it again   Oblamer is at it again Empty

Back to top Go down

Oblamer is at it again
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next