Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For people who like to shoot indoors - an indoor range in Pensacola

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nochain

nochain

For people who like to shoot indoors - an indoor range in Pensacola Empty
PostSubject: For people who like to shoot indoors - an indoor range in Pensacola   For people who like to shoot indoors - an indoor range in Pensacola EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:35 am

Heard about it on the radio and looked it up, an indoor range is nice for the pistola!

http://www.pensacolaindoorshootingrange.com/
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: For people who like to shoot indoors - an indoor range in Pensacola   For people who like to shoot indoors - an indoor range in Pensacola EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:05 am

nochain wrote:
Heard about it on the radio and looked it up, an indoor range is nice for the pistola!

http://www.pensacolaindoorshootingrange.com/

I used the old one by Fast Eddies a few times and like it....hope it works out.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: For people who like to shoot indoors - an indoor range in Pensacola   For people who like to shoot indoors - an indoor range in Pensacola EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:20 am

Kinda pricey. I can't see paying $50 membership fee, then $399.99 for a 1 year term for my wife and I to go there.

When I visit my brother and his wife in N.C., we can go to an outdoor public range and shoot for free... and shoot the rifle as well.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: For people who like to shoot indoors - an indoor range in Pensacola   For people who like to shoot indoors - an indoor range in Pensacola EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:25 am

Eric wrote:
Kinda pricey.  I can't see paying $50 membership fee, then $399.99 for a 1 year term for my wife and I to go there.

When I visit my brother and his wife in N.C., we can go to an outdoor public range and shoot for free... and shoot the rifle as well.

Is a little steep...for that price I'll continue to drive out Quintette Road....
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: For people who like to shoot indoors - an indoor range in Pensacola   For people who like to shoot indoors - an indoor range in Pensacola EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 am

Eric wrote:
Kinda pricey.  I can't see paying $50 membership fee, then $399.99 for a 1 year term for my wife and I to go there.

You can pay by the hour too without the membership deal. I wouldn't buy a membership since ammo costs so much I wouldn't shoot enough to make it worthwhile. Not a bad deal if you're a reloader though.

Non-Member rates: $15 per person per hour (Pistols)
$20 per person per hour (Rifles)
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: For people who like to shoot indoors - an indoor range in Pensacola   For people who like to shoot indoors - an indoor range in Pensacola EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:40 am

nochain wrote:
Eric wrote:

You can pay by the hour too without the membership deal. I wouldn't buy a membership since ammo costs so much I wouldn't shoot enough to make it worthwhile. Not a bad deal if you're a reloader though.

With the improvements made at the Quintette Range and the price....may have to plan a trip soon
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: For people who like to shoot indoors - an indoor range in Pensacola   For people who like to shoot indoors - an indoor range in Pensacola EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:17 am

mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:
Eric wrote:

With the improvements made at the Quintette Range and the price....may have to plan a trip soon

Maybe I'll try your "shorty shotgun" next time! I need to buy another target pistol in .22 cal, shooting the .40 gets a little on the pricey side after a few boxes......
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: For people who like to shoot indoors - an indoor range in Pensacola   For people who like to shoot indoors - an indoor range in Pensacola EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 am

nochain wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:
Eric wrote:

Maybe I'll try your "shorty shotgun" next time!  I need to buy another target pistol in .22 cal, shooting the .40 gets a little on  the pricey side after a few boxes......

End of Aug will be fine...Understand what you mean...my source of .40 is gone....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For people who like to shoot indoors - an indoor range in Pensacola   For people who like to shoot indoors - an indoor range in Pensacola Empty

Back to top Go down

For people who like to shoot indoors - an indoor range in Pensacola
Page 1 of 1