Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is it safe to get in the Gulf water?

Go down 
+4
SheSurfs
Eric
Jake92
BobW
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
riceme

riceme

Is it safe to get in the Gulf water? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it safe to get in the Gulf water?   Is it safe to get in the Gulf water? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 11:07 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
riceme wrote:
 Very Happy 

Hey, T. Missed you.

I missed you also. I share in spirit your adventures in Alaska. You are one of those rare flowers that can grow in any condition and bloom beautifully. You are a born pioneer and survivor. I will always admire you.
                                                     Yours, Teo

That is one of the kindest, sweetest things anyone has ever said to me, T. Thank you. My mom calls me her gypsy child, haha.  Embarassed 

Speaking of my Alaskan adventure... the mine is quite a long drive (from anywhere, really), so I've been thinking about moving up to Haystack Mountain or Fox. I doubt they have real plumbing anywhere up there, but I might be able to find a place with a 2000 gallon water tank (=indoor sink & shower + outhouse). I don't mind the outhouse, but it sucks to have to drive to town to take a shower. I am too much of a hermit to have to spend that much time in a laundromat showering with the masses. Well, I should say that I can do it, but I don't love it.
Back to top Go down

Is it safe to get in the Gulf water? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it safe to get in the Gulf water?   Is it safe to get in the Gulf water? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 8:55 pm

riceme wrote:
LOL. They didn't mind... they were naked too.

Wink 

Lucky fish

Back to top Go down

Is it safe to get in the Gulf water?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2