Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It is safe to use the interstate again.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

It is safe to use the interstate again. Empty
PostSubject: It is safe to use the interstate again.   It is safe to use the interstate again. EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:13 am

A one eyed man with a car loaded to the max with trivial items has completed the trip from Austin Texas to the infamous West side of Pensacola Florida. More news later.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: It is safe to use the interstate again.   It is safe to use the interstate again. EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am

Glad you made it safely.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: It is safe to use the interstate again.   It is safe to use the interstate again. EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:07 am

Welcome home HMG
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: It is safe to use the interstate again.   It is safe to use the interstate again. EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:22 am

Y'know, when one driver goes past you going the wrong way on the interstate, it's scary.

But when everybody else is going the wrong way, it's time for Hallmarkgrad to pull over, 'cause honey child, you be the one going the wrong way!
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: It is safe to use the interstate again.   It is safe to use the interstate again. EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:51 pm

Glad you're home safely, Hallmark.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: It is safe to use the interstate again.   It is safe to use the interstate again. EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:49 pm

Glad you made it home safely, HG! pirat
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: It is safe to use the interstate again.   It is safe to use the interstate again. EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:17 pm

Thanks everyone. It was a great trip. I was able to help my daughter with a few finishing touches to her new house. Austin in a very dynamic place to be. I really enjoyed the different types of food trucks, grocery stores and just general looking around.
I can say that while some women and some men think Ikea is a great place, I place it as a purgatory for wayward husbands. Hint...You can hide in the cafe with minimum difficulty. Their speciality is Swedish meatball and Mash Potatoes. Very very good.

They have just completed a Formula one race track that seems to be a big draw. Not as big as the Blue Wahoos, but close. Austin does not have a Major league Baseball team. May Quint could look into helping them out. Lots of building going on and the real estate market seems to be hot.
I could live there. But I am too settled here.
Travelling around, Pensacola really seems to be stuck in a time warp. I am glad my children were able to leave.

Fun trip..................I know you guys did not talk bad about me while I was gone.....
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: It is safe to use the interstate again.   It is safe to use the interstate again. EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:04 pm

I've always wanted to go to Austin... for many reasons, but mostly to check out the music scene. I'm glad you got to visit the area, help out your daughter and spend some time with your family, HG.

I've been to an Ikea once about ten or eleven years ago and I don't plan on ever going back, although we did get two ginormous jute area rugs for a great price that I love and still have today. Really nice if you have hardwood floors. I hate shopping and to me it was like WalMart for furniture... The Worst! YIKES! We drove all the way down to LA (which you'd normally couldn't pay me to do) to try to find bookshelves, but once we got there they all looked so chintzy and like they would fall apart if the wind blew too hard, but at least it wasn't all for naught... got the rugs! Oh, and there was a California Pizza Kitchen and a great record store across the road, so that was a bonus. Wink

Dammit! We'll have to go back and delete all the threads where we talked bad about you while you were gone before the one-eyed bandit can find them! pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It is safe to use the interstate again.   It is safe to use the interstate again. Empty

Back to top Go down

It is safe to use the interstate again.
Page 1 of 1