Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How many post should I be limited to per day?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

How many post should I be limited to per day? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many post should I be limited to per day?   How many post should I be limited to per day? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:08 pm

Fission, like the a-bomb used on Japan, is breaking atoms apart, making smaller atoms. Fusion is making elements fuse together to make different (bigger and heavier) elements. Both processes liberate energy. Fission is not a natural process. Fusion is natural and happens in the stars, like our sun. Supposedly, all of nature's elements heavier than hydrogen were formed by fusion inside stars.

The processes are not similar, although a fission reaction is used to trigger fusion in a hydrogen bomb. http://www.diffen.com/difference/Nuclear_Fission_vs_Nuclear_Fusion

The scientist that died was one that claimed discovery of cold fusion decades ago, not Rossi, the "inventor" of E-cat cold fusion.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
yelladawg

yelladawg

PostSubject: Re: How many post should I be limited to per day?   How many post should I be limited to per day? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:55 pm

The very idea of eating Italian fusionne hot other than cold is appalling to me. Fusionne is a delicate dish that, like revenge. is best served cold.

Fissionne, on the other hand, IS a hot dish made of pickled goat tongues originating in the Mallitamoneri mountains of Sicily where it was made famous by being the favorite food of Sonny Corleone in the Godfather. I hope this helps you all out..
Back to top Go down
http://warpedninblue.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: How many post should I be limited to per day?   How many post should I be limited to per day? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 6:44 am

oh no dammit, ya'll done made me con fussioned. Mad

Let me think on this...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many post should I be limited to per day?   How many post should I be limited to per day? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How many post should I be limited to per day?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2