Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Going to try and post more

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

Going to try and post more Empty
PostSubject: Going to try and post more   Going to try and post more EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:56 pm

I am going to try and be more active here. The other crew just got too rough for me. I still might post every now and then over there but enough is enough. Thanks.........[img]Going to try and post more 1z1se4h[/img]
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Going to try and post more   Going to try and post more EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:14 am

Always happy to have you, Hallmark!

Is that a picture of a poster being chased by a big, bad PDF poster?
;-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Going to try and post more   Going to try and post more EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:27 pm

Yeah, man. You are most welcome. Some posters over there are so cruel.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Going to try and post more   Going to try and post more EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:42 pm

I like to talk and enjoy others point of view. But I draw the line when you attack my wife and children. I went against my common sense and answered Seaoats. Duh....What did I expect?. Anyway Thanks to all of you for a great place to post.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Going to try and post more   Going to try and post more EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:12 am

I am in agreement with the sentiments expressed here regarding PDF. I have thick skin, but I'm finding that of late I have a lower and lower tolerance for the abject cruelty of some of the posters over there.

Good to be here, and thank you all for having me.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Going to try and post more   Going to try and post more EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 6:53 am

riceme wrote:
I am in agreement with the sentiments expressed here regarding PDF. I have thick skin, but I'm finding that of late I have a lower and lower tolerance for the abject cruelty of some of the posters over there.

Good to be here, and thank you all for having me.

I'm here to have fun... fun without the usual ridicule and snarky comments. If my posts, comments, and pictures aren't of a funny nature, they're usually meant to stimulate thought.

I try to stay away from politics because it seems to draw mean-spirited comments, but this Fiscal Cliff thing has me worried. Whatever solution happens, the belt tightening is gonna hurt... as it should. We all ought to be taken to the woodshed and whipped mercilessly for living beyond our means.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to try and post more   Going to try and post more Empty

Back to top Go down

Going to try and post more
Page 1 of 1