Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gonna be COLD Tuesday...

Go down 
+6
Joanimaroni
SheSurfs
mediawatcher
Jake92
Melissa
Eric
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Gonna be COLD Tuesday... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonna be COLD Tuesday...   Gonna be COLD Tuesday... - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 3:58 pm

Today, we may be in for another dose of winter mix here outside Birmingham.  

The weathermen are not going to get caught with their pants down this time.  They're declaring a winter warning for tonight... and tomorrow night for points to the East.

It's not going to get as cold as the last bout, so I don't expect for any melted snow to cause widespread ice.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Eric

Eric

Gonna be COLD Tuesday... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonna be COLD Tuesday...   Gonna be COLD Tuesday... - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 8:44 am

The snow (2" or so) is melting fast.  Birds were sitting on the rail in the snow trying to get at the seed below, so I put some on top of the snow for them.

Our interstates up here are at a standstill at the two mountains. They don't want people to go out until midday.

Gonna be COLD Tuesday... - Page 4 D7k_3510
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

Gonna be COLD Tuesday...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4