Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dr. Sanjay Gupta: Why I changed my mind on weed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

Dr. Sanjay Gupta: Why I changed my mind on weed Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Sanjay Gupta: Why I changed my mind on weed   Dr. Sanjay Gupta: Why I changed my mind on weed EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:18 am

Interesting!

(CNN) -- Over the last year, I have been working on a new documentary called "Weed." The title "Weed" may sound cavalier, but the content is not.

I traveled around the world to interview medical leaders, experts, growers and patients. I spoke candidly to them, asking tough questions. What I found was stunning.

For more:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/08/health/gupta-changed-mind-marijuana/index.html?sr=sharebar_facebook

Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Sanjay Gupta: Why I changed my mind on weed   Dr. Sanjay Gupta: Why I changed my mind on weed EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:34 am

I know several very ill people who use a prescription pill with MJ components in it (that's what they say, I don't really know) to help them eat. Legalize the stuff, tax it it like cigarettes and consider that drug "war" a wasted effort and unnecessary money pit. Sure would ease the load on the CJS too and save a ton of money.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Sanjay Gupta: Why I changed my mind on weed   Dr. Sanjay Gupta: Why I changed my mind on weed EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:43 am

Like Piers Morgan and Gupta, I "tried" weed and found it to be relatively but not completely harmless.

It HAS to be bad for your lungs, although I have read it actually helped prevent or treat lung cancer... a stretch in my opinion.  Perhaps an oral route (like the infamous brownies) would be better for you, I dunno.

I cannot condone driving under the influence.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Sanjay Gupta: Why I changed my mind on weed   Dr. Sanjay Gupta: Why I changed my mind on weed EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:01 pm

nochain wrote:
I know several very ill people who use a prescription pill with MJ components in it (that's what they say, I don't really know) to help them eat. Legalize the stuff, tax it it like cigarettes and consider that drug "war" a wasted effort and unnecessary money pit. Sure would ease the load on the CJS too and save a ton of money.
The prescription Marinol is not as beneficial as a joint
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Sanjay Gupta: Why I changed my mind on weed   Dr. Sanjay Gupta: Why I changed my mind on weed Empty

Back to top Go down

Dr. Sanjay Gupta: Why I changed my mind on weed
Page 1 of 1