Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Changed text to bold

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Changed text to bold Empty
PostSubject: Changed text to bold   Changed text to bold EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:09 am

One of our users is sight-impaired and I changed the CSS stylesheet to make text bold. Please let me know if anybody has problems viewing this site.

Eric
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Changed text to bold   Changed text to bold EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:14 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Admin
Ghost Rider

PostSubject: Re: Changed text to bold   Changed text to bold EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:15 am

Eric wrote:
One of our users is sight-impaired and I changed the CSS stylesheet to make text bold. Please let me know if anybody has problems viewing this site.

Eric

I'm not having any problems with viewing the site but the header wraps around to the next line. Under Log out it appears like this:

Log out [
Ghost_Rider1949 ]

But it is not big deal as far as I'm concerned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Changed text to bold   Changed text to bold EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:18 am

Looks good to me.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Changed text to bold   Changed text to bold EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:31 am

Ghost_Rider1949 wrote:

I'm not having any problems with viewing the site but the header wraps around to the next line. Under Log out it appears like this:

Log out [
Ghost_Rider1949 ]

If you can live with it like that, and functionality isn't impaired, I'd like to leave it as such. (I don't use the "log out" button... the biggest hassle is having to log "back in" when I switch between the iPad and laptop.)
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Changed text to bold   Changed text to bold EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:47 pm

Thanks every one. A very thoughtful gesture. cheers
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Admin
Ghost Rider

PostSubject: Re: Changed text to bold   Changed text to bold EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:09 pm

Eric wrote:
Ghost_Rider1949 wrote:

Log out [
Ghost_Rider1949 ]

If you can live with it like that, and functionality isn't impaired, I'd like to leave it as such. (I don't use the "log out" button... the biggest hassle is having to log "back in" when I switch between the iPad and laptop.)

No problem at all with functionality. Keep it up and that is a nice gesture.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Changed text to bold   Changed text to bold EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:08 pm

Thank you, EE! Since I asked HG I've tried my best to remember to post in bold text, but have that CRS affliction that so many of us suffer from.

Very sweet of you to make that change, and when I get a little time, I'mma follow-suit and see if I can figure out how to do the same over @PB's forum OurOasis.

I love you
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Changed text to bold   Changed text to bold EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:17 pm

riceme wrote:
Thank you, EE! Since I asked HG I've tried my best to remember to post in bold text, but have that CRS affliction that so many of us suffer from.

Very sweet of you to make that change, and when I get a little time, I'mma follow-suit and see if I can figure out how to do the same over @PB's forum OurOasis.

I love you

If it is a forumotion site, just follow these instructions.

In the Administration Panel, go to Display, then Colors (Within Colors & Pictures), then in the middle left, click on CSS Stylesheet, add the following script in the body.

Code:
body {
font-weight: bold !important;
}

Then submit and save. That should do it.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Changed text to bold   Changed text to bold EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:21 pm

It is, thank you... took a screenshot of that so's I can go in and easily make the change.

GRASSY-ASS!
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Changed text to bold   Changed text to bold EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:37 pm

Change implemented! Would not have been able to figure that out on my own, so many thanks to you, EE.

Changed text to bold FlowersSmiley
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Changed text to bold   Changed text to bold EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:36 pm

riceme wrote:
Change implemented! Would not have been able to figure that out on my own, so many thanks to you, EE.

Changed text to bold FlowersSmiley

Yeah, youda figured it out, Ricey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changed text to bold   Changed text to bold Empty

Back to top Go down

Changed text to bold
Page 1 of 1