Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

There could be a shooting in East Hill this morning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BobW

BobW

There could be a shooting in East Hill this morning Empty
PostSubject: There could be a shooting in East Hill this morning   There could be a shooting in East Hill this morning EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:32 am

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/gms/3768968350.html
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: There could be a shooting in East Hill this morning   There could be a shooting in East Hill this morning EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 6:34 am

LOL....good for the owner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There could be a shooting in East Hill this morning   There could be a shooting in East Hill this morning EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:59 am

7:00 am is early enough!!
We had a garage sale here in Huntsville a couple of years ago and a couple of people did show up early. There are some very aggressive yard sale shoppers out there.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: There could be a shooting in East Hill this morning   There could be a shooting in East Hill this morning EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:07 am

I had a fenced yard and big dobermans daring anybody to enter.

It worked pretty good.

Bob, did you knock on their door early? (He gets up at 4am to go to the Saturday sales!)
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: There could be a shooting in East Hill this morning   There could be a shooting in East Hill this morning EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 4:58 pm

Eric wrote:
I had a fenced yard and big dobermans daring anybody to enter.

It worked pretty good.

Bob, did you knock on their door early? (He gets up at 4am to go to the Saturday sales!)

Actually I showed up at 6:45 to see what would happen. The sale was all set up and the lady was sitting on the porch.
When I got out of the car I asked her "am I going to be shot". She said "no, come on up".
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: There could be a shooting in East Hill this morning   There could be a shooting in East Hill this morning EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:54 pm

BobW wrote:
Actually I showed up at 6:45 to see what would happen. The sale was all set up and the lady was sitting on the porch.
When I got out of the car I asked her "am I going to be shot". She said "no, come on up".

Well, did you get anything good today?
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: There could be a shooting in East Hill this morning   There could be a shooting in East Hill this morning EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:42 am

Eric wrote:

Well, did you get anything good today?

Nothing much. But I did get one of these. It all folds up into one unit and one bag. Has an ice cooler between the chairs.
They said it had only been used once and it looks like new. Asking fifteen bucks and negotiated to ten.

There could be a shooting in East Hill this morning Twin_beach_chairs_with_umbrella_cooler
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There could be a shooting in East Hill this morning   There could be a shooting in East Hill this morning Empty

Back to top Go down

There could be a shooting in East Hill this morning
Page 1 of 1