Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trump Ally Urges POTUS to Pardon Himself, Despite Voter Opposition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wilburforce

wilburforce

Trump Ally Urges POTUS to Pardon Himself, Despite Voter Opposition Empty
PostSubject: Trump Ally Urges POTUS to Pardon Himself, Despite Voter Opposition   Trump Ally Urges POTUS to Pardon Himself, Despite Voter Opposition EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 5:35 pm

President Donald Trump ally Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) has encouraged the commander-in-chief to go on a pardoning spree should he see fit to defend himself and others from actions of the "radical left" in future.

"Trump should pardon Michael Flynn, he should pardon the Thanksgiving Turkey, he should pardon everyone from himself to his administration officials to Joe Exotic if he has too," he said on Fox News. "Because you see from the radical left a bloodlust that will only be quenched if they come after the people who worked so hard to animate the Trump administration."

He added: "I think that the president ought to wield that pardon power effectively and robustly."

Trump faces the prospect of lawsuits and criminal investigations upon leaving office and there have been suggestions he could attempt to pardon himself preemptively from federal crimes, ahead of leaving his position as commander-in-chief.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-ally-urges-potus-to-pardon-himself-in-spree-despite-voter-opposition/ar-BB1blKCH?li=BBnbfcL
Back to top Go down

Trump Ally Urges POTUS to Pardon Himself, Despite Voter Opposition
Page 1 of 1