Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

obama urges illegals to vote, what are you going to do about it?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

obama urges illegals to vote, what are you going to do about it?  Empty
PostSubject: obama urges illegals to vote, what are you going to do about it?    obama urges illegals to vote, what are you going to do about it?  EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 7:47 pm

he urged Hispanics across the U.S. to use their votes to improve prospects in the future for a legislative fix.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2014/10/03/in-partisan-pitch-obama-tells-hispanics-need-to-have-my-back/

Are you going to sit home and sulk while they get fired up and sneak and cheat another election from us?

Or are you going to talk to your friends, get active on other sites and get the vote out?

We have a lot at stake in this country right now.

Friends, amnesty is NOT what we need right now.

We need jobs coming to Americans, not foreigners, we need sound plans for that, not dreams in the fields.

We need the borders closed PERIOD more than ever.

We can not take care of anyone unless we take care of OURSELVES first.

And right now, we need to take care of ourselves, because no one else is.

I urge each of you to get out the vote to anti amnesty candidates

If you don't get active, you will allow this country to be stolen from us. and it wont be something you want to leave your children or grandchildren
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: obama urges illegals to vote, what are you going to do about it?    obama urges illegals to vote, what are you going to do about it?  EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 7:58 pm

Chrissy, get real that's why the borders are open.........Democrat voters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: obama urges illegals to vote, what are you going to do about it?    obama urges illegals to vote, what are you going to do about it?  EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 8:03 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
Chrissy, get real that's why the borders are open.........Democrat voters.

I am real.

Now what are we goin to do about it?

Volunteer at a voting poll?

We need to take it upon ourselves to correct the wrongs, we have no other choice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: obama urges illegals to vote, what are you going to do about it?    obama urges illegals to vote, what are you going to do about it?  EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 8:11 pm

Look, I am very serious.

I was very active in getting GW Bush elected. I admit it.

IN 2000, I was a volunteer, walked door to door, stood on streets

In 2004, I did the same above, I was a very active trusted member and worked altel stadium.

The picture below of the flag, my hands bled to help put that there. My son who later went into the army to fight for this country was by my side that day. We worked that stadium for 10 hours that day. It was one of the greatest memories he and I share.
obama urges illegals to vote, what are you going to do about it?  21862096
Its important to be active. We have become inactive. Matter of  fact we have become so inactive hardly any of us showed up to VOTE AGAISNT Obama the last election.

So what are we going to do this time?

Nothing is no longer the answer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: obama urges illegals to vote, what are you going to do about it?    obama urges illegals to vote, what are you going to do about it?  EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 8:25 pm

And before anyone bashes me for bush. I was active in what I believed in. I didn't wait around to see what everyone else decided to do.

Participating

participate, the other side damn sure is
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: obama urges illegals to vote, what are you going to do about it?    obama urges illegals to vote, what are you going to do about it?  EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 8:39 pm

Good job Chrissy.
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: obama urges illegals to vote, what are you going to do about it?    obama urges illegals to vote, what are you going to do about it?  EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 5:17 pm

Go sign up to watch the polls on election day. Both parties always need poll watchers. But be aware that if there's a hispanic guy there and he has registered legally to vote, you can't throw away his ballot.

I read the link. Obama didn't ask not one time for any illegal aliens to vote for him. Not once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: obama urges illegals to vote, what are you going to do about it?    obama urges illegals to vote, what are you going to do about it?  EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 8:21 pm

Eddard wrote:
Go sign up to watch the polls on election day. Both parties always need poll watchers. But be aware that if there's a hispanic guy there and he has registered legally to vote, you can't throw away his ballot.

I read the link. Obama didn't ask not one time for any illegal aliens to vote for him. Not once.

I know how to watch polls.

And you make a terrible assumption here that I don't appreciate.

I know many Hispanic people and many other people from different countries as I live in SOUTH FLORIDA. I would not be tossing away their ballot or anyone's ballot based on the way they look. Matter of a fact I would not be tossing any ballots away because I am not a democrat. I have integrity.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: obama urges illegals to vote, what are you going to do about it?    obama urges illegals to vote, what are you going to do about it?  EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 8:28 pm

Chrissy* wrote:
Eddard wrote:

I know many Hispanic people and many other people from different countries as I live in SOUTH FLORIDA. I would not be tossing away their ballot or anyone's ballot based on the way they look. Matter of a fact I would not be tossing any ballots away because I am not a democrat. I have integrity.

Nice post Chrissy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: obama urges illegals to vote, what are you going to do about it?    obama urges illegals to vote, what are you going to do about it?  EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 8:32 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
Chrissy* wrote:
Eddard wrote:

Nice post Chrissy.

Thank ya sista Smile
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: obama urges illegals to vote, what are you going to do about it?    obama urges illegals to vote, what are you going to do about it?  EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 6:56 pm

Thank you for your work Chrissy..  1 person that yells louder than 20 others gets the most attention, just like 1 person that spreads gossip turns rumors into beliefs sworn to by many people.....

The politicians, judges, police, and common citizens not doing anything to stop the illegal invasion and illegal/unethical things done by politicians and everyone else is just as guilty as the law breakers they are ignoring and allowing to break the laws..
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: obama urges illegals to vote, what are you going to do about it?    obama urges illegals to vote, what are you going to do about it?  EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 8:12 pm

Chrissy* wrote:
And before anyone bashes me for bush. I was active in what I believed in. I didn't wait around to see what everyone else decided to do.

Participating

participate, the other side damn sure is

Hey I am not a huge Bush fan, but he was a damn sight better than what we've got going on now. I respect anyone who will get off their can and participate in the process instead of just sit around bitching about it. And as you have pointed out, conservatives seem to have a shortage of participants. So, good for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: obama urges illegals to vote, what are you going to do about it?    obama urges illegals to vote, what are you going to do about it?  Empty

Back to top Go down

obama urges illegals to vote, what are you going to do about it?
Page 1 of 1