Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America

Go down 
+3
TEOTWAWKI
koolkat
Eric
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America  Empty
PostSubject: Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America    Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America  EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 10:33 am

Great points!
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America    Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America  EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 10:38 am

We grew the gangs in the inner streets of America, then deported them to South and Central America, where they were idolized by little kids... the new army.

Many of the kids leaving Central America are fleeing to the US to avoid the gangs and the conditions festered by the gangs.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America    Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America  EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 11:02 am

Eric wrote:
We grew the gangs in the inner streets of America, then deported them to South and Central America, where they were idolized by little kids... the new army.

Many of the kids leaving Central America are fleeing to the US to avoid the gangs and the conditions festered by the gangs.

http://www.criminaljusticedegreesguide.com/features/10-most-dangerous-gangs-in-america.html

avoid?

are you sure? I am sure "some are". But I'm going to bet MOST are looking for greener pastures that will be paid for with our blood, culture and tax dollars.

Americans are extremely naïve of these teens
Back to top Go down
koolkat

PostSubject: Re: Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America    Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America  EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 9:17 pm

Where do people think Americans came from? They just popped up over here from nothing? LOL! Our ancestors came from these countries. This is how it started. It belongs to everybody. We don't own it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America    Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America  EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 6:18 pm

koolkat wrote:
Where do people think Americans came from? They just popped up over here from nothing? LOL! Our ancestors came from these countries. This is how it started. It belongs to everybody. We don't own it.

Sorry. AMERICA does NOT belong to EVERYBODY.

We DO own this country. We DONT have open borders.
Back to top Go down
koolkat

PostSubject: Re: Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America    Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America  EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 7:59 pm

We are a country of many races and beliefs and no particular group owns us. America belongs to all nationalities.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America    Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America  EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:08 pm

When I think of the cost in lives wealth and suffering one determined criminal can cause I am repulsed that our criminal leadership is letting thousands of them in over the border...we will be like lambs for their dinner table....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America    Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America  EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:52 pm

koolkat wrote:
We are a country of many races and beliefs and no particular group owns us. America belongs to all nationalities.

Let me say this again so you understand it.

You said> It belongs to everybody. We don't own it

and I said, NO it does not belong to everybody. We Americans do own it.

Let me try and simplify. No its does not belong to everybody that just wants to come here from all over the world and just walk in. We have laws, we have a border. And yes, we are the CITIZENS, the TAX PAYERS. We OWN IT.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America    Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America  EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:57 pm

*~Tree~* wrote:
koolkat wrote:

Let me try and simplify. No its does not belong to everybody that just wants to come here from all over the world and just walk in. We have laws, we have a border. And yes, we are the CITIZENS, the TAX PAYERS. We OWN IT.

We need to move into koolkats house and let her feed and give us shelter because she obviously doesn't have a clue about ownership....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America    Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America  EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 9:38 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
*~Tree~* wrote:
koolkat wrote:

We need to move into koolkats house and let her feed and give us shelter because she obviously doesn't have a clue about ownership....

I think Id rather migrate to mexico.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America    Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America  EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 9:41 pm

Buy Belize instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America    Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America  EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 9:56 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
Buy Belize instead.

Are you coming? We will all start a beer and boiled peanut stand and wear silly hats Smile
Back to top Go down
koolkat

PostSubject: Re: Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America    Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America  EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 11:01 pm

*~Tree~* wrote:
koolkat wrote:

My parents were tax payers and their parents were tax payers who came here from other countries so yes, we all own it. They all became citizens and paid their taxes so everybody owns it. We are from all different countries and races and WE OWN IT!
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America    Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America  EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 11:16 pm

koolkat wrote:
*~Tree~* wrote:
koolkat wrote:

My parents were tax payers and their parents were tax payers who came here from other countries so yes, we all own it. They all became citizens and paid their taxes so everybody owns it. We are from all different countries and races and WE OWN IT!

No, not ALL of us are from different countries. Native Americans are from THIS country. However, the distinction that Chrissy is trying to make is a valid and important one. Her point is that there are ways to legally immigrate to this country and when you do so, you become a citizen of the United States, you pay taxes and this country then also belongs to you. If you come here illegally, you are still a citizen of your home country.
Back to top Go down
koolkat

PostSubject: Re: Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America    Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America  EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 12:13 am

I understand that and I agree w/ that. I think everybody agrees w/ that...even Obama. The problem is what to do w/ the people who come here from other countries. Believe it or not many illegals do pay taxes whether they are valid SS#'s or not.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America    Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America  EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 12:28 am

koolkat wrote:
I understand that and I agree w/ that. I think everybody agrees w/ that...even Obama. The problem is what to do w/ the people who come here from other countries. Believe it or not many illegals do pay taxes whether they are valid SS#'s or not.

Really? Income taxes?? I am fascinated. Help me understand how this process works.
Back to top Go down
koolkat

PostSubject: Re: Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America    Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America  EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 2:44 am

You get an ITIN (Individual taxpayer identification number) from the IRS. These are for people who cannot get a SS# because they're not citizens. They pay taxes but they can't get several deductions like citizens do. Many of them use an invalid or someone elses ss# where the taxes are taken out but they really go nowhere. They never get to collect on any SS benefits.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America    Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America  EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 5:43 am

riceme wrote:
koolkat wrote:

Really? Income taxes?? I am fascinated. Help me understand how this process works.

Laughing 
Back to top Go down
koolkat

PostSubject: Re: Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America    Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America  EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 6:07 am

Here ya go! Something to smile about.

http://www.immigrationpolicy.org/high-school/top-10-myths-about-immigration

Here's for the extra clueless.

http://www.immigrationpolicy.org/just-facts/unauthorized-immigrants-pay-taxes-too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America    Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America  EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 6:58 am

ITN's are for people here on work visa's.

illegals are not crossing into our country then filing with the irs for a itn LOL

They are stealing other peoples identities. I guess some people think that's ok Rolling Eyes 

and yes those that steal other peoples identities are getting income tax refunds. And the people on itns who file for taxes are also ripping us off claiming people who don't even live in this country. we pay billions a year in fraudulent tax refunds to illegals.

I didn't need a link. I knew it already. I live in northern cuba

btw. some people seem very passionate about having a country with NO borders. I wonder why that is?

Is there another country with no borders? NO there isnt
Back to top Go down
koolkat

PostSubject: Re: Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America    Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America  EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:16 am

People here on work visa's are also illegal aliens when their visa's expire and they stay. There are lots and lots of them. Illegal aliens w/ fake SS #'s also pay taxes and as the article says they go into an SS file where their names and numbers don't match but they still pay.
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America    Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America  EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:29 am

koolkat wrote:
People here on work visa's are also illegal aliens when their visa's expire and they stay. There are lots and lots of them. Illegal aliens w/ fake SS #'s also pay taxes and as the article says they go into an SS file where their names and numbers don't match but they still pay.

Seems to me the SSA would realize a person was here illegally and send an agent or LEO to the employer to check out the situation. But then money is money and Soc Sec needs all it can get so Congress can continue stealing it for things other than its intended purpose.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America    Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America  EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:33 am

nochain wrote:
koolkat wrote:

Seems to me the SSA would realize a person was here illegally and send an agent or LEO to the employer to check out the situation. But then money is money and Soc Sec needs all it can get so Congress can continue stealing it for things other than its intended purpose.

That's always been another part of the problem...would be interesting to find out just how many employers/businesses have been fined and/or charged for hiring and utilizing illegal immigrants....Imagine how many fines/charges could have been done in any of the number of sanctuary cities around the United States.... But when the DOJ tells his agencies NOT to enforce the laws... they really don't care...
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America    Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America  EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:51 am

So, identity theft is legal because they pay taxes?

when illegal aliens use SSNs or other documents belonging to American citizens and legal residents, the damage can be substantial. The true owners risk being saddled with the illegal aliens’ credit, arrest, and medical records. Victims may be denied jobs, unemployment insurance, Social Security payments, and Medicaid benefits. It costs victims hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars to undo the damage and recover their names and lives.

But that's ok.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America    Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America  EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:54 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
So,  identity theft is legal because they pay taxes?

when illegal aliens use SSNs or other documents belonging to American citizens and legal residents, the damage can be substantial. The true owners risk being saddled with the illegal aliens’ credit, arrest, and medical records. Victims may be denied jobs, unemployment insurance, Social Security payments, and Medicaid benefits. It costs victims hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars to undo the damage and recover their names and lives.

But that's ok.

Certainly not a victimless crime...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America    Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America  Empty

Back to top Go down

Illegals Are Obama's Secret Army To Destroy America
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next