Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My first concert in over 20 years. Thanks to Eric and his bride.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

My first concert in over 20 years. Thanks to Eric and his bride. Empty
PostSubject: My first concert in over 20 years. Thanks to Eric and his bride.   My first concert in over 20 years. Thanks to Eric and his bride. EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 8:06 am

What a great night!!!  Rita and  I went with Eric  and his wife to Mobile to the Sanger theatre.  I am a big fan of Robert Earl Keen.  Even though it was not really their type of music they agreed to go.  To top it off we took their new spaceship(disguised to Look like a SUV) to the concert.  What a car!!.  They should have sold tickets just to ride in it.    Robert Earl was great and I really enjoyed my self. Sometimes you meet some really neat people as you move though this life.  Eric and his wife are one such couple.  
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: My first concert in over 20 years. Thanks to Eric and his bride.   My first concert in over 20 years. Thanks to Eric and his bride. EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 8:13 am

Awesome..!!
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: My first concert in over 20 years. Thanks to Eric and his bride.   My first concert in over 20 years. Thanks to Eric and his bride. EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 10:32 am

Why, thank you for your kind words, HG. We had a good time too.

The car is a minivan, but it is a nice one.

(Honda Odyssey Touring Elite model)
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
polecat

polecat

PostSubject: Re: My first concert in over 20 years. Thanks to Eric and his bride.   My first concert in over 20 years. Thanks to Eric and his bride. EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 4:25 pm

REK is the Man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first concert in over 20 years. Thanks to Eric and his bride.   My first concert in over 20 years. Thanks to Eric and his bride. Empty

Back to top Go down

My first concert in over 20 years. Thanks to Eric and his bride.
Page 1 of 1