Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Eric was right about the PNJ

Go down 
+3
ZVUGKTUBM
AuntieChrist
hallmarkgrad
7 posters
AuthorMessage
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

Eric was right about the PNJ Empty
PostSubject: Eric was right about the PNJ   Eric was right about the PNJ EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:53 pm

I used up all my "free" usage. So I ran CCleaner and bingo.........Fresh start.........Enjoy a limited number of free articles over the next 30 days. I know they dont read this. right Mr Mike? LOL
Back to top Go down
AuntieChrist

AuntieChrist

PostSubject: Re: Eric was right about the PNJ   Eric was right about the PNJ EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:48 am

Congrats, hallmark, you just hacked the PNJ and it was easily done. Thanks for the tip about CrapCleaner.
When I refer to hacking, I mean finding a way around obstacles, not destroying a website, for example.
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Eric was right about the PNJ   Eric was right about the PNJ EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:57 am

Eric had the idea that they put a tracking cookie on you. It might work for couple of times while they are getting set up. But as soon as they stop the "trial " offers it will not work.. I thought they would improve or freshen up the PNJ but it looks just the same.. Troy Moons week old post, tons of out dated stories. Not much...
Back to top Go down
ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PostSubject: Re: Eric was right about the PNJ   Eric was right about the PNJ EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 6:34 am

I am under no illusion that the PNJ was going to improve its reporting or format. It's the same crap as before. We should start a pool predicting how many years before the PNJ folds completely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.led-flashlight-reviews.com/
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Eric was right about the PNJ   Eric was right about the PNJ EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:25 am

I think a Pool would be a great idea. I think years maybe too optimistic. I would think weeks or months might be a better measurement to use.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Eric was right about the PNJ   Eric was right about the PNJ EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:25 am

I'll give'em eight months. April 3, 2013. Mark that date. Cool

There's no way I'd subscribe now. There's no followup on news stories, for one thing. I was toggling between northescambia.com and the PNJ sites last night. There's no comparison in the quality of the writing and the stories. Northescambia.com is far superior. I would like to see Northescambia become more interactive.

For example, check out the story in NE about the rise in gastrointestinal illnesses locally. That's interesting to know, because we've had a raging GI illness spread through the employees at my work place. PNJ obviously didn't consider this important enough to mention.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric was right about the PNJ   Eric was right about the PNJ EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:08 am

PBulldog2 wrote:

There's no way I'd subscribe now. There's no followup on news stories, for one thing. I was toggling between northescambia.com and the PNJ sites last night. There's no comparison in the quality of the writing and the stories. Northescambia.com is far superior. I would like to see Northescambia become more interactive.

For example, check out the story in NE about the rise in gastrointestinal illnesses locally. That's interesting to know, because we've had a raging GI illness spread through the employees at my work place. PNJ obviously didn't consider this important enough to mention.

PB, if Quint or Rishy got sick, THAT would be news. Otherwise it isn't news if the "little people" get sick...
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Eric was right about the PNJ   Eric was right about the PNJ EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:04 am

PBulldog2 wrote:

It was requested numerous times for the PNJ to follow-up on crime stories. Nothing!
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Eric was right about the PNJ   Eric was right about the PNJ EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:08 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:

It was requested numerous times for the PNJ to follow-up on crime stories. Nothing!

Probably just a combination of BP oil dispersal chemicals and GMO foods...hey we got to die of something for the NWO dream of a perfect world...for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric was right about the PNJ   Eric was right about the PNJ Empty

Back to top Go down

Eric was right about the PNJ
Page 1 of 1