Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Eric Its all over. We only have 100 years left

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Eric  Its all over. We only have 100 years left Empty
PostSubject: Eric Its all over. We only have 100 years left   Eric  Its all over. We only have 100 years left EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 9:45 pm

'100 years left' Scientists warn of TRIGGER to mass biological event WIPING OUT humans

Experts today sounded the death knell for life on Earth warning we are devastatingly closed to reaching an evolutionary “tipping point”.

Alarming new statistics paint a Doomsday picture of the crippling effect human activity has had on the earth and the species around us.

And experts’ have put out a grim warning claiming that humans are heading the same way as the dinosaurs, with as little as 100 years left on the planet.

Research, published in the journal Science, claims the loss of so many animals could trigger the planet’s sixth mass biological extinction event
http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature/493422/End-of-the-World-scientists-warn-biological-extinction-event-in-100-years

Eric, these are EXPERTS and it was published in the journal science. A very prestigious journal. Its true. all of it.

Also a study done by another prestigious journal Nature says  >>>study published by Nature in 2011 said we have just a century to mend our ways before the “tipping point” guaranteeing mass extinction is reached.

Eric  Its all over. We only have 100 years left GatesEquation

We only have 100 years left. Which one in the formula above can we reduce the quickest?

ps; I got to get up at 4am....
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric Its all over. We only have 100 years left   Eric  Its all over. We only have 100 years left EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 9:52 pm

When I was studying ecology at UWF in the early 1970's, the experts were screaming about global cooling! It didn't happen.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Eric Its all over. We only have 100 years left   Eric  Its all over. We only have 100 years left EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 9:54 pm

I am sure I got less than that before I m extinct....guess I better enjoy what's left...
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric Its all over. We only have 100 years left   Eric  Its all over. We only have 100 years left EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 9:56 pm

I concede that we're killing off a lot of species, though. Man's insatiable desire to rape the last vestiges of the natural world... the rainforests come to mind first... will mean that future generations will live in a very different world.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: Eric Its all over. We only have 100 years left   Eric  Its all over. We only have 100 years left EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 9:59 pm

Eric wrote:
I concede that we're killing off a lot of species, though.  Man's insatiable desire to rape the last vestiges of the natural world... the rainforests come to mind first... will mean that future generations will live in a very different world.

Maybe we should stop helping lazy people and let survival of the fittest take care of it?

refer to idiocracy the movie. I swear that movie is prophetic.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Eric Its all over. We only have 100 years left   Eric  Its all over. We only have 100 years left EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 10:09 pm

*~Tree~* wrote:
Eric wrote:
I concede that we're killing off a lot of species, though.  Man's insatiable desire to rape the last vestiges of the natural world... the rainforests come to mind first... will mean that future generations will live in a very different world.

Maybe we should stop helping lazy people and let survival of the fittest take care of it?

That was a great movie.....Brawndo has what plants want..it's got electrolytes....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric Its all over. We only have 100 years left   Eric  Its all over. We only have 100 years left EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 4:02 pm

We're killing off the bees and mankind cannot survive without them. It does not take much to wipe a species off our planet. I have no doubt that mankind has only another hundred years or so here on earth, but something else will take our place in a few millennia.  
It's one reason I don't worry too much about not having grandkids. I wouldn't want them to face the future this planet has ahead of it. I'm leaving my kids a nice collection of clocks -grandfather, cuckoo and nice wall clocks, so they can count away the minutes in style until the expiration of human life. I doubt they will see it but if they had kids I honestly believe that generation will. I wouldn't want them to face the end of mankind with only a Timex.
Very glad I won't be here then.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Eric Its all over. We only have 100 years left   Eric  Its all over. We only have 100 years left EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 4:14 pm

I would like to see the liberal mess coming our way. One thing I am sure of from history is that action reaction will cause things liberal social engineers never considered. It wouldn't be such a bad thing to go through a few mad max decades to restore real men to their position of dominance and send men in dresses.... Judges, professors and priests back into their proper place digging holes to bury them in. They could even dig a few extra for parasitic politicians.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric Its all over. We only have 100 years left   Eric  Its all over. We only have 100 years left EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 4:16 pm

*~Tree~* wrote:
Eric wrote:

Here's the problem with that idea. Whether you realize it or not we are none of us among the 1%ers who will want to kill off the rest of society so they can keep the survival goodies. The corporate lords will be the last to go. It's You and Me they will be getting rid of. We won't be cutting anyone off the government tit, and everyone is on it to some degree.
There is way too large of a "middle class" to suit the super wealthy right now.
And they control the government.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric Its all over. We only have 100 years left   Eric  Its all over. We only have 100 years left Empty

Back to top Go down

Eric Its all over. We only have 100 years left
Page 1 of 1