Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

US Troops.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

US Troops..... Empty
PostSubject: US Troops.....   US Troops..... EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 5:04 am

ramp up military operations in Afghanistan....End of military operations?....Once again this administration saying one thing and doing the opposite....
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

US Troops..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: US Troops.....   US Troops..... EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 8:36 am

Apparently a lap top was found and SF troops are running down ragheads based on that info. Oblamer is a liar so it's no surprise troops are still fighting.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

US Troops..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: US Troops.....   US Troops..... EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 8:55 am

nochain wrote:
Apparently a lap top was found and SF troops are running down ragheads based on that info. Oblamer is a liar so it's no surprise troops are still fighting.

And he's asking Congress for more authority...or as he said..."controlled" operations....
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

US Troops..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: US Troops.....   US Troops..... EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 8:58 pm

How many times did the Republican candidate for POTUS the last 2 elections promise to end those wars and close down Gitmo?
I don't remember any.
Yes, Obama lied and he and Lindsay Graham and John McCain are all kissing and firing up the troops for another invasion.
But if you voted Republican the last 2 elections, you weren't voting to get out of that area of the world, so I really can't see what anybody that voted that way has to complain about.
Obama lied but he's doing what the Republicans are calling for anyway.
It should make the obama haters very happy. They get what they want and can ridicule Dems that stupidly believed the liar.
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

US Troops..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: US Troops.....   US Troops..... EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 9:36 am

Eddard wrote:
How many times did the Republican candidate for POTUS the last 2 elections promise to end those wars and close down Gitmo?
I don't remember any.
Yes, Obama lied and he and Lindsay Graham and John McCain are all kissing and firing up the troops for another invasion.
But if you voted Republican the last 2 elections, you weren't voting to get out of that area of the world, so I really can't see what anybody that voted that way has to complain about.
It should make the obama haters very happy. They get what they want and can ridicule Dems that stupidly believed the liar.

We have no reason to have troops in the M/E, not when Bush II sent them and not now when Obama is sending them. It's a hopeless cause and anyone with half a brain ought to be able to see that.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

US Troops..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: US Troops.....   US Troops..... EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 9:40 am

nochain wrote:
Eddard wrote:
I don't remember any.

We have no reason to have troops in the M/E, not when Bush II sent them and not now when Obama is sending them. It's a hopeless cause and anyone with half a brain ought to be able to see that.

Insanity.....Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.....

Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

US Troops..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: US Troops.....   US Troops..... EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 6:57 am

George H.W. Bush had a decent plan, it seemed. Spank Iraq like a red-headed stepchild and get the hell out without hitting the tarbaby.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

US Troops..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: US Troops.....   US Troops..... EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 8:07 am

Eric wrote:
George H.W. Bush had a decent plan, it seemed.  Spank Iraq like a red-headed stepchild and get the hell out without hitting the tarbaby.

Exactly!.....whack'em if you're forced to do so....Hit them hard....and most importantly as pointed out get the hell out!...No need to continue to conduct military operations like we did decades ago....
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

US Troops..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: US Troops.....   US Troops..... EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 9:20 pm

nochain wrote:
Eddard wrote:
I don't remember any.

Some people with more than half a brain knew when Bush lied us into the war that we didn't need to go there. They knew it was a lost cause before we invaded.
I'm betting you didn't.
I voted for Obama  because he promised to get us out. He lied too.
It's a presidential tradition.

It's an American tradition to forget history. A lot of people will go out and vote for the second idiot Bush child in the primaries next year. Just wait and see. He'll convince them his bro was right all along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

US Troops..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: US Troops.....   US Troops..... Empty

Back to top Go down

US Troops.....
Page 1 of 1