Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Bug-A-Salt should be shipped any day now.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

My Bug-A-Salt should be shipped any day now. Empty
PostSubject: My Bug-A-Salt should be shipped any day now.   My Bug-A-Salt should be shipped any day now. EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 10:22 am

When the video was posted by Yelladawg in August, I thought this thing was a hoax.

Video:

I checked it out and this thing (supposedly) is real. The creator marketed it like it was a crowd-funded startup... my share is getting a gun. So I paid my money and waited for them to ramp up production.

They have three shipping containers of them from China now and the Consumer Product Safety Commission held them up a few days, and the lawyers made them force people to say they were over 18 and would be careful with it. They have been sending out bunches of status e-mails. They say that 2,500 people sent in their certifications "just last night".

Anyway, when I get my Bug-A-Salt, there won't be any flies around... but just wait until next year!!!

We sit outside with friends at our house in Pensacola, listen to music, cook slow on the grill/smoker, drink margaritas, and have cheese and crackers while we wait until dinner is ready. The flies seem to know just when the cheese comes out. Next year it will be deadly for them.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Bug-A-Salt should be shipped any day now.   My Bug-A-Salt should be shipped any day now. EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:05 pm

I saw this a while back and was interested in getting one. Let us know how it works out when you get it.
Back to top Go down
https://pensacoladaily.forumotion.com
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: My Bug-A-Salt should be shipped any day now.   My Bug-A-Salt should be shipped any day now. EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 3:45 pm

Admin wrote:
I saw this a while back and was interested in getting one. Let us know how it works out when you get it.

I don't expect it to last too long. If salt gets damp, I'll bet it will get gummed up.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Bug-A-Salt should be shipped any day now.   My Bug-A-Salt should be shipped any day now. Empty

Back to top Go down

My Bug-A-Salt should be shipped any day now.
Page 1 of 1